There is one bright spot in all of this....

kschreck

If, and I understand it's a huge if, this team can some how use this game as a low point and turn this season around, all of our losses up to this point are to the AFC.

Now it's time to rip the freaking band aid off, stop cuddling with "embracing" the suck and go out there and execute like a team that belongs on an NFL football field.

1 minute ago, kschreck said:

If, and I understand it's a huge if, this team can some how use this game as a low point and turn this season around, all of our losses up to this point are to the AFC.

Now it's time to rip the freaking band aid off, stop cuddling with "embracing" the suck and go out there and execute like a team that belongs on an NFL football field.

This isn't against you in any way but I'm kinda done with this coach speak this year.  I can't even watch any of the Quinn and Ryan pressers anymore, it just gets me too annoyed.  It just seems hollow and forced and I just could not care less about it anymore.  Stop talking.  Start doing.

Just now, nomak said:

The only bright spot in all this is when you turn the bathroom light on to flush this season down the toilet. 

Mentally I already turned that corner.  I have no expectations for this season but the reality is if a team is going to struggle, out of conference is the place to do it.

4 minutes ago, kschreck said:

Honestly if we can't get up for SB rematch I don't know if there is much hope.

Just now, athell said:

This isn't against you in any way but I'm kinda done with this coach speak this year.  I can't even watch any of the Quinn and Ryan pressers anymore, it just gets me too annoyed.  It just seems hollow and forced and I just could not care less about it anymore.  Stop talking.  Start doing.

I agree completely with that, I did something last night that I have rarely done over the last 30 years that I've been a Falcons fan....couldn't watch any more.

Just now, kschreck said:

I agree completely with that, I did something last night that I have rarely done over the last 30 years that I've been a Falcons fan....couldn't watch any more.

I did not watch it live.  Partly because I was actively avoiding it, partly because the wife and I have small group.  I must say, I am glad I did not watch it live, I would have been in a bad mood the rest of the night.

7 minutes ago, kschreck said:

I agree. Adversity always ends up telling you who you really are. 

2 minutes ago, raysnill1 said:

the only bright spot is a lot of you are disgusting. I think I would honestly watch a Falcons game in New Orleans with a bunch of Saints fans before I go on the game chat again. I admit I was broken a little by the Dolphins game but man, some Falcons fans are the worst

Don't know what you are talking about, but not sure I want to.  I think people in general are becoming more and more disgusting in the world today  :(

Edited by athell

Just now, athell said:

Don't know what you are talking about, but not sure I want to.  I think people in general are becoming more and more disgusting in the world today  :(

it's just the game chat was really disappointing. I couldn't believe these were "fans" of the team. I'm stuck in a city with no Falcons fans so I usually go to the game chat to at least try to share the experience with other fans and I found out I'd probably enjoy the games better viewing with rivals

2 minutes ago, athell said:

Unfortunately that is very true.  
As far as the frustration from Falcon's fans, expectations can be a tough thing to deal with.  -

1 minute ago, raysnill1 said:

it's just the game chat was really disappointing. I couldn't believe these were "fans" of the team. I'm stuck in a city with no Falcons fans so I usually go to the game chat to at least try to share the experience with other fans and I found out I'd probably enjoy the games better viewing with rivals

Been there done that, I used to go to in game threads years ago as I've never lived close to Atlanta... now I stay far far away.

15 minutes ago, kschreck said:

Not sure "getting up" for the game is as big of an issue as piss poor execution is.

Agreed.   I think they were up for it, but played all geeked out and made a pile of dumb mistakes. 

Everyone is trying to refight SB51 every snap and is playing sloppy.   Go home, break some stuff, get it out and go back to playing like a pro

Edited by Ghosts of Glanville

23 minutes ago, kschreck said:

So if we just stop sucking then this game will have had a bright spot. Got it.

This is almost as good as all the comments from people saying they have a "feeling" we will turn it around... without a shred of evidence to back up this feeling.

1 hour ago, athell said:

I feel the same way. To make matters worse, the pressers are just 50 second sound bites and not the full press conferences. I wonder why they aren't showing the full press conferences this year and only the sound bites, I suspect it's because they save a ton of money on bandwidth or something along those lines. 

1 hour ago, nomak said:

The only bright spot in all this is when you turn the bathroom light on to flush this season down the toilet. 

Maybe we should hold it a little longer before hitting the facilities.  We might miss the ending and be totally lost when the next episode or season comes around.