Is it just me or does Steve Sarkisian have an affinity for toss/pitch plays to the running backs when we have 3 yards or less to go? What happened to our inside zone run? 

I get that we have a new RG but we still have the best center in football and 4 of 5 of our starting line back from last year. 

These east to west long developing pitch plays are destroying the rythm of our offense. 

What the **** happened to our screen game? We dont even shuffle pass off the fake pitch any more. 

There is no way Sark isn't hitting the Jameson bottle anymore. You have to be one **** of a narcistic **** not to let Matt Ryan call the plays at the line after consistently misshandelling the 7th best offense in NFL history.

1 minute ago, WiscoFalcon said:

Making jokes of this man's struggle with alcoholism is not the answer. Alcoholism is a serious issue, and supersedes anything football related. 

I think Sark is a garbage playcaller, but man I wish people would chill with the abuse references.

26 minutes ago, HairyArabFalconFan said:

Is it just me or does Steve Sarkisian have an affinity for toss/pitch plays to the running backs when we have 3 yards or less to go? What happened to our inside zone run? 

I get that we have a new RG but we still have the best center in football and 4 of 5 of our starting line back from last year. 

These east to west long developing pitch plays are destroying the rythm of our offense. 

What the **** happened to our screen game? We dont even shuffle pass off the fake pitch any more. 

There is no way Sark isn't hitting the Jameson bottle anymore. You have to be one **** of a narcistic **** not to let Matt Ryan call the plays at the line after consistently misshandelling the 7th best offense in NFL history.

He's still in college.

12 minutes ago, WiscoFalcon said:

Making jokes of this man's struggle with alcoholism is not the answer. Alcoholism is a serious issue, and supersedes anything football related. 

I hope being over his head in the NFL doesn't drive him back to the bottle. This is no joke...the stress of it very well could.  He left a winning organization and had a cushion because of Nick.  He's now a laughing stock of an OC in the NFL, taking a top rated offence with no change in personal to cellar dwellers.  Someone better keep an eye on him.

17 minutes ago, WiscoFalcon said:

Alcoholism is a serious issue, and it's a part of his back ground. For some reason we chose to give an alcoholic the keys to the Ferrari, so now he faces criticism as all coaches in proffesional sports should when they drastically underperform. 

2 hours ago, WiscoFalcon said:

Then dont take a job with so much public criticism...  That's on Sark

3 hours ago, nomak said:

I hope being over his head in the NFL doesn't drive him back to the bottle. This is no joke...the stress of it very well could.  He left a winning organization and had a cushion because of Nick.  He's now a laughing stock of an OC in the NFL, taking a top rated offence with no change in personal to cellar dwellers.  Someone better keep an eye on him.

Least he start playing beer pong...

3 hours ago, nomak said:

I agree. People relapse under extreme stress.

Bump because joking about Steve Sarkisian's former alcoholism isn't just a half baked attempt to attack him as a person. 

It's a sad truth that is easier to swallow in the form of comedy. 

The truth is we've hired a collegiatte calibur play caller to head one of the greatest NFL offenses of all time and he is falling flat on his face. 

Situations of pressure and percieved failure like these are prime time for relapse. Thus it is imperitive that this football organization, which I am a miniscule financial contributor to, has the means to supervise and or counsel Sarkisian as a preemptive measure to avoid an embarrasing crisis. 

I was told that by an admin to stay in my lane. Well this is my lane. It's our lane. No matter how many threads are blocked due to the hypersensitivity of a few.

i'm just a mere fan, concerned about the progression of his beloved team, that dared to voice those concerns on a football message board. 

I am not delusional about the impact of my voiced concerns. I don't think anyone here is, we just want to vent. 

If we can't even throw softball jokes about our coach's propensity to abuse alcohol then why don't we apply the same rule of ettiquette to all jokes made about other players/coaches and their past with drug violations and personal problems in general?

Because it's a double standard. 

Get over the alcohol jokes people. 

True concern isn't flippantly blocking threads, it's becoming active in organizations that help embattled alcoholics recover or even contributing a mere donation to said organizations. 

I guess thats pretty hard to do behind a key board.