Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jlrfalcon

Which NFC South Team Would You Want to Be?

Which NFC South Team Would You Want to Be?   26 members have voted

1. 1. Which NFC South Team Would You Want to Be?

• Falcons
    • Saints
    • Panthers
    • Buccaneers

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

22 posts in this topic

I think I asked this poll after week 2 or 3 and the Saints were definitely in last place among results but am curious how much things have changed.

Falcons - former NFC champ w/reigning MVP who is still somewhat young.  Started 2017 with 3 wins but has lost 3 straight.  Coaching looks terrible right now.

Saints - QB is getting old but still producing.  Running game definitely exceeding expectations.  Lost 2 to start year and looked terrible but now has reeled off 4 straight wins.

Panthers - Super mobile QB who can run but arm is still medically questionable.  Lost super TE Olsen to start year and has stuttered to 4-3 record including win over NE.

Bucs - Young QB is now looking questionable with defense not providing optimism.  Now is 2-4 and really needs something to improve quickly.

Well, I'm here to cry with you after we played as crappy as imaginable in Chicago.  The Saints look like they are THE team in the NFC South now.  I guess the good news for you and me both is that this division's "obviously most dominant team" seems to change about every two weeks.

2016 Week 7 or so (everybody had their bye except us):

Falcons 4-3 (final record 11-5)

Bucs 3-3 (final record 9-7)

Saints 2-4 (final record 7-9)

Panthers 1-5 (final record 6-10)

The division essentially was decided by week 7 last year, bad omen for this year?

Gross... Falcons. We need to fix the discipline issues and tell Sark to figure it out. First half of Miami looked good. GB game looked good.

Honestly I understand the premise of the poll but I'm a Falcon fan and dislike our divisional rivals enough that I can't chose any of them regardless of situation.

6 minutes ago, kschreck said:

Honestly I understand the premise of the poll but I'm a Falcon fan and dislike our divisional rivals enough that I can't chose any of them regardless of situation.

Thank you!!! Why in the wide, wide world of sports would a true falcons fan want anything to do with the saints?

kschreck likes this

1 minute ago, The Great American said:

Thank you!!! Why in the wide, wide world of sports would a true falcons fan want to have anything to do with the saints?

I truly have no answer for this. 

You want to be the saints after they won a few games? WTF. We JUST went to the Super Bowl and their QB is OLD. 

Get a new OC and this is still the best team in the NFC

5 minutes ago, The Great American said:

Thank you!!! Why in the wide, wide world of sports would a true falcons fan want anything to do with the saints?

Little brother complex? :D

Saints all day.

Brees will play 3 more years, Ingram & Kamara are a force at RB, Thomas & Ginn at WR is perfect. 

The defense is the youngest in the NFL, climbing the charts and gaining confidence weekly.

3 hours ago, kschreck said:

That is sort of the reason why I create it - when "fans" are so irritated with the Falcons and proclaim never to watch them again, one of the best countermeasures is to ask them who they would rather be