What do we do during practice?

I mean for real. Do we look this bad during practice? Are the coaches happy with missed tackles and overthrown passes? Do we really practice these high school plays that are being called? Do we do great in practice just to come out every week and not execute?

Our offense has been neutered and the defense is gassed after the second 3 and out.

Now we can't even kick field goals or punt the ball.

Lol we cant even punt right. Holy ****.

WTF has happened to our team guys?

The Godfather needs to hire another firm to figure out how to fix this ****. All that money on that fancy new dome just to fill it with toilet water.

Embarrassing!

Practice? We talking about practice? Not a real game? We talking about practice? Not the game that our Falcons go out there and die for, and play every game like it's their last. Honestly, I have no idea, but it seems like they might be practicing new and creative ways to break out hearts. Last year was the worst to date.

3 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Idk but bosher picked the worst time to not be able to punt past the 50 yard line.. this is even worse than his rookie year 

Lol we should have gone with a Matt Ryan quick kick on those 4th downs. Couldn't have done much worse than Bosher and heck the Pats defense would have been caught off guard

Just now, WornOutFalconFan said:

Lol we should have gone with a Matt Ryan quick kick on those 4th downs. Couldn't have done much worse than Bosher and heck the Pats defense would have been caught off guard

We should have just stayed home.. but no.. we had to go on a "business trip" as they like to say... if my business was getting my *** beat I'd be finding a new profession 

2 hours ago, WornOutFalconFan said:

Still waiting for us to catch the Pats off guard.  The conspiracy theorist in me wants to say the Pats tapped in to our headset frequency, but just looking at the playcalling, it's obvious we'd have a hard time fooling a high school team.