Go Home Sark You’re Drunk

NeonDeion

Just wanted to use an internet meme literally :lol:

But this game was the best thing to happen to us. We are going nowhere with Sark and now it’s no longer a question. Ravens won a super bowl the year they fired their OC midseason. Anything can happen and our defense is definitely better than last year. (penalties need to be cleaned up tho - negated 3 TOs)

Edited by NeonDeion

1 hour ago, Expert Poster said:

I've never been one to advocate midseason firings, especially not for a first year coach, but if we don't pick it up the next two weeks, he needs to be let go. It won't happen, but it should. 

When the 7th greatest offensive team in NFL history scores 0 points in 4.5 quarters in a row the following year, it’s time to go. Clearest midseason firing if there ever was one 

Edited by NeonDeion

Are you kidding me? We're going up against the worst passing defense in the history of the NFL and we're trying to establish the run like it's the SEC. We gave away at least eight series running the ball for a one or two yard gain on first down. Sark sux and needs to go back to college. How could he not see this??????????????????

Come on -lighten up on Sark a lil. The FO and fans were too over confident. Sark is a good Coach. Maybe he shouldn't be this team present OC at this time right after a blown SB. But what about firing Cox hey Young hasn't done well with the DL even if he is DQ friend. What about makilng Rakeem Morris QB Coach, giving Duke Riley the job before he was ready? Letting Dimarco and Tamme go? Odum?  Poe is not better than Hage. Some nailed OG Chester to the cross but I like what Mack said "Chester was a true professional who knew the offense like the back of his hand."  What about cutting ALL your vet LB'S? This is still very fixable but the FO will have to eat some crow make some amends and bring some people back. But this FO is too proud to do it.

If it continues next week (and I believe it will, good Jets defence or not) then it's decision time.

It seems to be an obsession with trying to control the clock, runs on first down, letting time tick away and not running plays when we need to get a move on trying to find a way onto the scoreboard. It's not working.

1 hour ago, NeonDeion said:

Just wanted to use an internet meme literally :lol:

But this game was the best thing to happen to us. We are going nowhere with Sark and now it’s no longer a question. Ravens won a super bowl the year they fired their OC midseason. Anything can happen and our defense is definitely better than last year. (penalties need to be cleaned up tho - negated 3 TOs)

I think we should start stocking the booth with 5ths of JD.  Sark coaches better drunk off his ***.

17 minutes ago, Falconcheff said:

This reminds me of some Shanahan threads two years ago...

BTW, the man's recovering; this is some lousy fandom right in here; and mods, I hope you delete this...

Not that I said anything about it but I don't care if he's in recovery or not....he needs to be gone NOW! He should be fired for that Jet Sweep call alone...

37 minutes ago, Gold4425 said:

Come on -lighten up on Sark a lil. The FO and fans were too over confident. Sark is a good Coach. Maybe he shouldn't be this team present OC at this time right after a blown SB. But what about firing Cox hey Young hasn't done well with the DL even if he is DQ friend. What about makilng Rakeem Morris QB Coach, giving Duke Riley the job before he was ready? Letting Dimarco and Tamme go? Odum?  Poe is not better than Hage. Some nailed OG Chester to the cross but I like what Mack said "Chester was a true professional who knew the offense like the back of his hand."  What about cutting ALL your vet LB'S? This is still very fixable but the FO will have to eat some crow make some amends and bring some people back. But this FO is too proud to do it.

Fool anyone can see thus guy is a joke

20 minutes ago, Falconcheff said:

BTW, the man's recovering; this is some lousy fandom right in here; and mods, I hope you delete this...

Can no one take a joke here? Jeez....

and if you can’t tell the difference between Shannahan 2015 and now, I don’t know what to tell you 

Edited by NeonDeion

9 hours ago, Falconcheff said:

So pay the mf and give him the keys to kingdom all for the pity sake of an alkie? I just don’t see it, all the Sark rehab, recovery love here is sickening. The fans, PSL purchasers, the city, state, tax payers, lol...

This Team was in the freaking SB in Feb, a few months ago, really close to getting the Lombardi and we feel it’s ok to castigate someone who has an issue with Sarks questionable past, specifically because he isn’t showing anything close to comprehending the NFL offense...

Oh, and please stop whining for the mods to delete a thread, it makes you look like a pant wetting kindergartner, with hurt feelings. GROW UP Please!! 

11 hours ago, NeonDeion said:

When the 7th greatest offensive team in NFL history scores 0 points in 4.5 quarters in a row the following year, it’s time to go. Clearest midseason firing if there ever was one 

11 hours ago, akemp3000 said:

Are you kidding me? We're going up against the worst passing defense in the history of the NFL and we're trying to establish the run like it's the SEC. We gave away at least eight series running the ball for a one or two yard gain on first down. Sark sux and needs to go back to college. How could he not see this??????????????????

This. 

34 minutes ago, roguebeaver said:

So pay the mf and give him the keys to kingdom all for the pity sake of an alkie? I just don’t see it, all the Sark rehab, recovery love here is sickening. The fans, PSL purchasers, the city, state, tax payers, lol...

This Team was in the freaking SB in Feb, a few months ago, really close to getting the Lombardi and we feel it’s ok to castigate someone who has an issue with Sarks questionable past, specifically because he isn’t showing anything close to comprehending the NFL offense...

Oh, and please stop whining for the mods to delete a thread, it makes you look like a pant wetting kindergartner, with hurt feelings. GROW UP Please!! 

lol thanks for the support. I could careless about Sark’s past if he could coach NFL football. He clearly cannot.

My title was a fun joke though. People need to lighten up. Racist and sexist jokes are off limits so now I can’t even make a substance abuse joke? Gimme a break...

7 minutes ago, NeonDeion said:

lol thanks for the support. I could careless about Sark’s past if he could coach NFL football. He clearly cannot.

My title was a fun joke though. People need to lighten up. Racist and sexist jokes are off limits so now I can’t even make a substance abuse joke? Gimme a break...

You can but I look at this like someone making a joke about someone who has cancer.  Some things are just not a laughing matter...

9 minutes ago, capologist said:

You can but I look at this like someone making a joke about someone who has cancer.  Some things are just not a laughing matter...

I’ve never made a cancer joke (though people do). Dude isn’t dying and he’s recovered. Again, gimme a break