Ovie_Lover

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Really seems like he’s in over his head. This is unreal. No injury bug. So much talent. Playcalling is very bad 

A lot of things are bad. I hated the off season, I didn't like Sark in the National Championship and told you as much, and I don't like much else right now including the in game decisions. I am HIGHLY disappointed.

2 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

A lot of things are bad. I hated the off season, I didn't like Sark in the National Championship and told you as much, and I don't like much else right now including the in game decisions. I am HIGHLY disappointed.

I am disappointed as well. All of us should be. It’s a matter of how much will Quinn stick with Sark. 0 points in 5 straight quarters and a 3 game losing streak has to have him extremely concerned 

No creativity on offense. No motions, no two sets. They come out with their base offense and run a play. New England new what play was coming. That's what I been getting out of out the past 3 games.

And there's bad execution fromantic the players on top of that.

Edited by RazorWing

25 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

UGA worries me. That's the only team I fear right now.

YEAH!!!! You dayum right!!!! We coming!!!!!

i mean uh... 

I am looking forward to our possible matchup in the future. In my opinion it’s gonna be the real National Championship game like Bama vs UGA the year Bama beat Notre Dame.