He's just a stupid football player that's the problem. We won't ever win a ring with him. His iq is too low, he might be mentally handicapped. That sb sack, followed up by taking another stupid sack, letting the 3rd QTR clock run out, and then waiting till julio is covered in the Rz to throw him the ball. Thanks for ruining my fantasy football season Matt the imbecile melt.

13 minutes ago, osiruz said:

He's just a stupid football player that's the problem. We won't ever win a ring with him. His iq is too low, he might be mentally handicapped. That sb sack, followed up by taking another stupid sack, letting the 3rd QTR clock run out, and then waiting till julio is covered in the Rz to throw him the ball. Thanks for ruining my fantasy football season Matt the imbecile melt.

LOL!!!

18 minutes ago, 2_legit_2_legit_2_quit said:

Don't know if you have noticed this. The whole freaking team is not right!

As of right this minute....Patriots have scored 54 unanswered points on the Falcons if you add the SB come back. Really serious problems here...and NO...I'm not having a melt down and I'm not going to stick my head in the sand and pretend everything is just hunky dory. 

20 minutes ago, osiruz said:

You run the ball after Julio catches that pass