Fair Weather Fan or Idiot?

jlrfalcon

This team is playing so bad right now that I do not even feel like they are trying to win.  Two throws to the end zone are way over receiver heads and simple FG's for every other team are being missed.  I have loved this team for years but am truly embarrassed to say I am a Falcons fan right now.  6 straight teams have gotten 300+ passing yards against the Pats but we are struggling to get 100.  The officials can be blamed a little for this game but our 3rd down playcalling and execution are the real problem.

I am not a fair weather fan but at what point am being an idiot for supporting this team?

4 minutes ago, jlrfalcon said:

This team is playing so bad right now that I do not even feel like they are trying to win.  Two throws to the end zone are way over receiver heads and simple FG's for every other team are being missed.  I have loved this team for years but am truly embarrassed to say I am a Falcons fan right now.  6 straight teams have gotten 300+ passing yards against the Pats but we are struggling to get 100.  The officials can be blamed a little for this game but our 3rd down playcalling and execution are the real problem.

I am not a fair weather fan but at what point am being an idiot for supporting this team?

agree this team is a joke

1 minute ago, robertap said:

I'm done.  28 years a fan.  Not willing to put up with crap any more.  Good luck Falcons faithful!

14 minutes ago, I give lengthy responses said:

This team can eat a d-ck. I was an Eagles fan when I was a kid and wish I kept it that way. I'm done giving a sh-t about them.

Bye.

4 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

How in the **** can you say that? :huh:

It is Football 101.

The more you put your offense on the field the more you will score. We let the Pats convert too many 3 downs last night, and bottom line is our Next  Man Up does not exist in Atlanta this year

2 minutes ago, Karst41 said:

It is Football 101.

The more you put your offense on the field the more you will score. We let the Pats convert too many 3 downs last night, and bottom line is our Next  Man Up does not exist in Atlanta this year

6 quarters, 7 pts.

I don't care what the circumstances are, that is unacceptable with our offense. 

I’ve been watching this team since 1990, but I’m getting old enough that I’ve got better things to do with my Sunday afternoons than watch jet sweeps on 4th and inches and balls flying over receivers heads. I’ve got 3 boys of my own, I’d rather throw the ball around with them for 3 hours than have us watching this garbage.  I almost bought tickets to the Tampa game, but I’m glad I did not.  I may at the very least have to take a few weeks off if not the remaining season 

That is true too, and I think the NFL is just too big for Sark.

Even in the NCAA Div 1, most players are nol going to the NFL and a  HC can plan his game on the opponents weakest players.  In the NFL, your game plan is attacking the best of the best.

The Chunk and Jerkofv show on 680 said it best. under  Kyle every game was a track meet last year and we were gassing teams from the opening kick off.

This year its Double up on Julio and let the Linebackers take care of the rest and that is a shame.