Sorry, but Quinn is a soft @$$ coach

don't be sorry for critizing Quinn. he is a disgrace and an embarrassement to this city and its fans.under him we as a team are regressing. his easy going,jim mora style of coaching,along with he being totally outclassed by his head coach peers stands for itself.we see now his true ability. Head coaches are where the buck stops. he brought the coaches and most  players we have now that are not producing.

He talks of brotherhood, but when it matters the most (during game time), he never shows up. He could work the refs for holding calls on the opponent's offense and work them for holding Julio on their defense. But what does he do? Just stand there and allow the smug, smiling refs to continue to help us "EMBRACE THE SUCK".

LOL. We just went to the Super Bowl and DOMINATED it. We only lost bc of Shanahan’s ego.

DQ’s flaw is not being controlling enough to overrule his OCs when needed or having the balls to fire them. 

This team does not look good now, but if the offense was paying better the defense would have a few more breathers and would look better too. 

Sark is the problem. The only problem with DQ is he won’t fire Sark.

This team has bigger problems than Sark. Considering Shanny's first year I'll give Sark a little slack.

Trufant probably played his best game of the season. The tackling was much improved after Ishmael replaced Riley. The defensive penalties have nothing to do with Sark, nor the blocked or missed FG. 

The attention turns to Sark because there are so many weapons on offense but overall this team isn't playing good football in any phase of the game. Offensively I think Ryan isn't playing at his best. I know he will never be Aaron Rodgers sharp with his throws but he has to be better with his passes and receivers have be better with the catches. The Oline needs to play better also.

1 hour ago, FinalScore2.0 said:

This team has bigger problems than Sark. Considering Shanny's first year I'll give Sark a little slack.

Trufant probably played his best game of the season. The tackling was much improved after Ishmael replaced Riley. The defensive penalties have nothing to do with Sark, nor the blocked or missed FG. 

The attention turns to Sark because there are so many weapons on offense but overall this team isn't playing good football in any phase of the game. Offensively I think Ryan isn't playing at his best. I know he will never be Aaron Rodgers sharp with his throws but he has to be better with his passes and receivers have be better with the catches. The Oline needs to play better also.

This is true. Sark does not have anything to do with the defense being undiscipline. With STs looking like their looking now. This team overall just do not look good and it starts with the HC.