Carolina fans finding out

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same for our fans too. Tried to tell ppl these teams we faced have some of the best defenses in the nfl. The bears are a good qb away from running the north. Both miami and buffalo have great defenses. The differences in those games were self inflicting wounds. Can’t do that against good defensive teams. 

13 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

Same for our fans too. Tried to tell ppl these teams we faced have some of the best defenses in the nfl. The bears are a good qb away from running the north. Both miami and buffalo have great defenses. The differences in those games were self inflicting wounds. Can’t do that against good defensive teams. 

Exactly. This has been a tough schedule 

15 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

With this logic we should destroy the Pats if we don't shoot ourselves in the foot

19 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

Yup...if we do our thing tonight I expect big numbers.....The pats defense  is the worst that we have played so far IMO

20 minutes ago, 175_Ranger_Falcon said:

With this logic we should destroy the Pats if we don't shoot ourselves in the foot

It’s sound logic. And it’s just the truth. Football 101. Make mistakes against Seattle’s defense like we did in the first game last year? We lost cause of mistakes. You saw how we did GB this year. No turnovers that game. We were destroying Detroit til we started dropping passes for int’s. Mistakes in the buffalo game. Mistakes in the miami game. And th biggest self inflicting wound of all was the SB. NE didn’t beat us. We beat ourselves. Refusal to call situational football helped them get back in the game and ultimately win in OT. H3ll part of the reason we were good last year is because teams made mistakes against our defense and gave the ball back to our offense. So yea with the way NE’s defense is playing we should run up the score if we play OUR game and don’t shoot ourselves in the foot. Do you not agree that our two losses were from self inflicting wounds against defenses that thrive off getting turnovers? 

36 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

Funny thing is, the Jets and Vikings have great defenses as well.

2 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

Funny thing is, the Jets and Vikings have great defenses as well.

Oh yes. Our work is cut out this year. I don’t know why our fans thought it was gonna be a cakewalk. The main issue with our losses is playing sloppy football. If we play a clean game nobody can beat us. I truly believe that. Some teams will pose problems but if we don’t make stupider mistakes we can beat anybody. It’s been the stupid mistakes that’s been causing our losses. The dumb penalty by Jarrett nullifying an int. Dropped passes for int’s. Drive killing penalties. Drive sustaining penalties in defense. 

49 minutes ago, Flying Falcon said:

Aints losing too! If all of them lose, then everything will be right once we beat NE.

If the saints lose to a Rodgerless team I’m not worried about them at all. I will say this tho. If Rodger wasn’t healthy they’d be dangerous foreal cause now they have a real Runnings game with jones. I started him on one of my fanduel teams today. Got me 21 points so far. 

18 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

It’s sound logic. And it’s just the truth. Football 101. Make mistakes against Seattle’s defense like we did in the first game last year? We lost cause of mistakes. You saw how we did GB this year. No turnovers that game. We were destroying Detroit til we started dropping passes for int’s. Mistakes in the buffalo game. Mistakes in the miami game. And th biggest self inflicting wound of all was the SB. NE didn’t beat us. We beat ourselves. Refusal to call situational football helped them get back in the game and ultimately win in OT. H3ll part of the reason we were good last year is because teams made mistakes against our defense and gave the ball back to our offense. So yea with the way NE’s defense is playing we should run up the score if we play OUR game and don’t shoot ourselves in the foot. Do you not agree that our two losses were from self inflicting wounds against defenses that thrive off getting turnovers? 

I agree with everything you just said. And we still had a chance to win most of those games while battling injuries and mistakes. I think that tells us how talented this team really is.

2 hours ago, TheFatboi said:

I think you use the term "great" a little bit loosely.  The Falcons have better defenses than those two still on the schedule.