Early results on our past draft

And yikes.

Front office gets the benefit of the doubt with so many past home runs but this one looks like  a stinker early.

Tak -- Looks good. Strength and hustle wise he's there. Gotta get him to add some moves to become a force.

Duke -- Struggles are well documented. I'll leave it at that.

Sean Harlow -- Now this one is glaring. All of us wondered why this kid was drafted where he was and is not active on gameday. Could be a wasted pick..

Kazee -- Like his makeup. Has looked decent on ST. We'll see how he pans out.

Brian Hill -- Many questioned the pick at the time. Don't think he'll ever find his snaps in Atlanta

Saubert -- No targets. Primarily STer. Might turn into a solid TE or might always have that "project" label around him.

That 4th round pick of Harlow really hurts. We could use some production from that slot right about now. I get not all picks will turn out to be a DeVondre, but having him inactive everyday when we already had the battle between Garland/Wes at LG is baffling.

What say you?

4 minutes ago, Return of the Gaucho said:

The "early" results are that rookies need time to adjust.  The results are the same for virtually every rookie, and therefore are not really results...

Poole, Keanu, Devondre, Hooper, Coleman, Jarrett are all guys who came in and were productive their rookie year under DQ.

"Yikes" might be too strong of a word but this draft or UDFAs just haven't even held a candle to Q's past ones.

3 minutes ago, stizz said:

Poole, Keanu, Devondre, Hooper, Coleman, Jarrett are all guys who came in and were productive their rookie year under DQ.

"Yikes" might be too strong of a word but this draft or UDFAs just haven't even held a candle to Q's past ones.

De’Vondre got picked on. Hooper and Jarret didn’t do ****. 

4 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Lol “big catch” and “close game” without looking it up how big was the catch and how close was the game??

We won by a touchdown and he had a big catch in that game that set us up if I remember correct.

Agree to disagree which means more my guy.

35 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

That great big catch came in the third which lead to a TD 3 plays later. Didn’t exactly “set it up”.

A 40 yard catch is a pretty important piece to a drive when you win a game by a touchdown, but you have it in your mind to disagree here so again, just different thoughts from the two of us. No biggie.