Sanu will play Sunday vs Patriots

Big_Dog

I honestly think if Sanu doesn't get hurt and plays the entire game against Buffalo and then Miami we'd be undefeated right now. The entire attitude of the offense is different when Sanu is out there. It's like he keeps everyone confident and focused. Only way I can describe it is its as if he's the dad of the offense. His presence keeps guys in the correct state of mind. Him being out the past two games has had our offense unraveled. 

3 minutes ago, shock said:

I honestly think if Sanu doesn't get hurt and plays the entire game against Buffalo and then Miami we'd be undefeated right now. The entire attitude of the offense is different when Sanu is out there. It's like he keeps everyone confident and focused. Only way I can describe it is its as if he's the dad of the offense. His presence keeps guys in the correct state of mind. Him being out the past two games has had our offense unraveled. 

Agree.

7 minutes ago, Jerz said:

Cmon guys lets lay off of Sark. We all know he is not Shanahan but we haven't given him a legit chance to show what he is bringing to the table. 

Exactly. And it even took Shanahan a year (A quite horrible year) to learn how to most effectively use the personnel here, and then in his second season everything started clicking. Unfortunately, I think with Sark, (Especially since his NFL experience is SO limited) this season he's going to be learning a bit on the fly.

But, we're still talented enough to make a strong playoff run and I think we will. I think by mid season Sark should start to settle in. But my advice to Sark is...when all else fails, JUST GET 11 THE **** BALL. Hey, it worked for Dirk Koetter!

6 hours ago, shock said:

How do you explain the lack of focus on Defense? Sanu doesn't play that side of the ball.

2 hours ago, 2_legit_2_legit_2_quit said:

How do you explain the lack of focus on Defense? Sanu doesn't play that side of the ball.

Our two losses came down to the wire for our offense. If Sanu is playing I think we win. Our defense just isn't executing. Blame that more on the players than anything else.