Pass, Pass and More Pass

I just heard that all 6 QB's that have played the Patriots this year have passed for at least 300 Yards. With the possibility of the them missing a couple starting corners, you have to take advantage of that. Don't get cute or outsmart yourself. Please exploit the **** out their weak pass defense. 

Don't stop scoring, don't let up.

8 hours ago, Flyin' In DC said:

I just heard that all 6 QB's that have played the Patriots this year have passed for at least 300 Yards. With the possibility of the them missing a couple starting corners, you have to take advantage of that. Don't get cute or outsmart yourself. Please exploit the **** out their weak pass defense. 

Sorry ,,, but if we don't have Julio and or Sanu,, you can forget that... We really need them both to not let them know who we will throw to. I think we would have won last week if we had just had one of those players.  And I mean healthy,, they won't do us any good if they are hobbled ... And that is killing our chance to take our division ....

8 hours ago, Flyin' In DC said:

Man we have a lot of fans up here between Va and Md. Awesome!

Put Freeman as the lone setback, put Coleman in motion,  2WR set, Jones and Gabriel.  Play action fake to Freeman, Jones a 20 yard post, Hooper runs a 10 yard curl, same side of the field.  Gabriel runs a goal route Coleman in the flat on the left with Gabriel.

Somebody is open somewhere.

Edited by citsalp