Brady Denied Bro Hug From BB

4 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Saw this earlier on twitter.

Gotta say that's one thing I always respected about Bill.  He gives no fu**s and doesn't even attempt to hide it.  17 years togther, 7 Super appearances and Tom is still just an employee to him.  :lol:

Bill cares not.  It would not surprise me if he secretly wants to win one without Brady

20 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Saw this earlier on twitter.

Gotta say that's one thing I always respected about Bill.  He gives no fu**s and doesn't even attempt to hide it.  17 years togther, 7 Super appearances and Tom is still just an employee to him.  :lol:

And why he can easily cut players that other teams wouldn't cut. Always an uproar and he still always pretty much makes the right decision.

8 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

I wouldn't doubt it.  You know the one season he's probably most proud of is the one he went 11-5 with Matt Cassel.

In his heart, I believe he is most proud of the following; #1 is the first Championship in NE, #2 is when the Giants defense showed him the ultimate respect in 1986 after NFCCG by carrying him off the field (only time it’s ever happened), #3 is his gameplan against Bills in 1990 SB (that defensive gameplane is still enshrined in the HOF), #4 could very well be the year of Matt Casell; and sadly #5 would be 28-3.

1 hour ago, EB2124 said:

I was LMAO when that happened.  Still pisses me off when they asked Brady “what advice do you have for Ryan in his first SB..” and to his credit Brady said “Matt does not need my help.”