Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsin2012

TNF - Chiefs vs Raiders

370 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, papachaz said:

well see, our house was built in 1948. No, I didn't build it all you smart a$$es out there..........and the rooms are small. So, my recliner is in the den, but the TV is in the next room. I could see it, if it was on. But I don't have the remote, and that would require me leaving my recliner to get it. I considered it, but it just doesn't seem worth it, although, seeing lynch get ejected might have been worth it....

Makes sense....but you should have just ran with it and told PK to come at you bro ;)

papachaz and PK Manley like this

Just now, papachaz said:

have to? why do the raiders have to suspend him for leaving the stadium after he got ejected?

Team discipline. Jack Del Rio going to be pissed about this.

papachaz likes this

Just now, middlegatv said:

Team discipline. Jack Del Rio going to be pissed about this.

I watched the replay of it on NFL.com. he came off the sideline? yeah he'll pay a big fine for that, and I would suspect he'll get some vacation time for that. on top of shoving the ref.....

and for the record, I had to go through and get something to drink, so I've got the game on now. No more rebellion for me tonight

:ninja::lol:

Falconsin2012 likes this

3 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

That rule should be 15, not spot of the foul.  That rule alone is why I want 3-4 deep shots to JJ while double teamed.  Far more likely to get a call with 2 defenders

Something needs to be done about auto first down on a 5-yard def. holding penalty.

That real weak call on Trufant that bailed the Lions out of 2nd and 30 was ridiculous.

3 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

It freaks me out when I see the following notice on my phone:  Jesus has replied

but that should be a good thing shouldn't it? unless you're having trouble with a few of them 10 rules over there in Exodus 20.....  :ninja::lol:

Falconsin2012 likes this

1 minute ago, middlegatv said:

Something needs to be done about auto first down on a 5-yard def. holding penalty.

That real weak call on Trufant that bailed the Lions out of 2nd and 30 was ridiculous.

Yup..I agree

middlegatv likes this

1 minute ago, middlegatv said:

Yea I hate defensive holding being an auto first. It's a terribly lopsided penalty. 2nd & 30 turning into 1st & 10 is a major advantage to the offense instead of 2nd & 25. 

middlegatv likes this

13 minutes ago, middlegatv said:

Lynch did leave the stadium. LOL.

Not only may the NFL suspend him, but now the Raiders have to suspend him.

I wouldn't count on it. 

4 minutes ago, papachaz said:

but that should be a good thing shouldn't it? unless you're having trouble with a few of them 10 rules over there in Exodus 20.....  :ninja::lol:

LOL...if we are going by Old Testament then I’m screwed.