Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FalconsIn2020

TNF - Chiefs vs Raiders

370 posts in this topic

Just now, Jesus said:

It's just one of those things that never happens but you wonder if there is a rule...

I bet there's a rule around here about 'you must be watching the game to post in the "in game" thread..........and I'm breaking it cause I ain't watching the game yet here I am posting

:lol::lol:

FalconsIn2020 likes this

Just now, papachaz said:

I bet there's a rule around here about 'you must be watching the game to post in the "in game" thread..........and I'm breaking it cause I ain't watching the game yet here I am posting

meh rules. This thread is in TATF.

Just now, papachaz said:

You are a rebel!!!

Nothing like testing a new mod right away

papachaz likes this

6 minutes ago, Jesus said:

If Matt can get back to hitting on those deep shots, the Falcons can turn it around.

Fantasy guy on ESPN tonight said one of the players he loves this week is Ryan. Every QB this year has thrown for over 300 yards against the Patriots and that includes a rookie. So he thinks Ryan has a chance to get back on track with the passing. We'll see. 

2 minutes ago, fuego said:

Deion basically taking up for Lynch.

1 minute ago, middlegatv said:

SMH. Deion defending Lynch saying he was trying to do the right thing.

Also saying Lynch may have left the stadium.

Yep.

middlegatv likes this

Just now, fuego said:

Fantasy guy on ESPN tonight said one of the players he loves this week is Ryan. Every QB this year has thrown for over 300 yards against the Patriots and that includes a rookie. So he thinks Ryan has a chance to get back on track with the passing. We'll see. 

Let's work the playaction and get the big plays back.

papachaz likes this

1 minute ago, falconsd56 said:

You are a rebel!!!

Nothing like testing a new mod right away

well see, our house was built in 1948. No, I didn't build it all you smart a$$es out there..........and the rooms are small. So, my recliner is in the den, but the TV is in the next room. I could see it, if it was on. But I don't have the remote, and that would require me leaving my recliner to get it. I considered it, but it just doesn't seem worth it, although, seeing lynch get ejected might have been worth it....

falconsd56 likes this

2 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

You’ll see I edited the post to reflect this.  Death by big beautiful booty is not something to mourn.  We should all be so lucky

The problema with Brazilian Women is that it always starts out with Sim y Papi and usually ends with Pennyless and Destitute!

1 minute ago, middlegatv said:

SMH. Deion defending Lynch saying he was trying to do the right thing.

Also saying Lynch may have left the stadium.

Lynch doesn't care. He came back to fulfill his ego.

Just now, lostnmexico said:

The problema with Brazilian Women is that it always starts out with Sim y Papi and usually ends with Pennyless and Destitute!

wait, that applies to women everywhere, not just Brazilian women

Jerz #DukeSZN likes this

Just now, middlegatv said:

Lynch did leave the stadium. LOL.

Not only may the NFL suspend him, but now the Raiders have to suspend him.

have to? why do the raiders have to suspend him for leaving the stadium after he got ejected?

That rule should be 15, not spot of the foul.  That rule alone is why I want 3-4 deep shots to JJ while double teamed.  Far more likely to get a call with 2 defenders