Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FalconsIn2020

TNF - Chiefs vs Raiders

370 posts in this topic

Just now, roguebeaver said:

So  ref gonna catch Heii for banishing the beast? Gotta pay for it...can’t dis a stone thug. 

In replay it looked like Lynch shoved the ref then realized halfway through what he did and grabbed his jersey to keep the ref from falling. Pretty stupid.

roguebeaver likes this

2 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Not a Falcons game....so it looks good.

:lol::lol:

oh, so they're playing at a stadium that doesn't provide anything else to do besides watch the game, or stand in line for a hotdog or bathroom ......

1 minute ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Seriously..I was apoplectic after the Super Bowl, but grabbing a machete and going to work on Shanny never crossed my mind.

Well...that may not be true.  Once I slept it off the thought never crossed my mind...lol

:lol::tiphat:

FalconsIn2020 likes this

1 minute ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Seriously..I was apoplectic after the Super Bowl, but grabbing a machete and going to work on Shanny never crossed my mind.

Well...that may not be true.  Once I slept it off the thought never crossed my mind...lol

I’ll add..,again!! 

FalconsIn2020 likes this

4 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

The player ended up dying as well. Don't really feel sympathetic for the ref, although I don't agree with what happened. 

You are right.  I’d forgotten about that.  Why would a referee be carrying a shank?

49 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

I don't know anymore.. nfl officiating is the worst I've seen in 25 years of watching football this year 

you know, I can get down with this post, this year DOES seem like we're watching 25 years of bad officiating all in just this year  :lol::D

SkerFalcon8710 likes this

4 minutes ago, Jesus said:

If the Refs call a missed field goal good, can it be changed? Can you challenge a FG?

I do believe you can unless the ball travels directly over the upright.....how stupid is that?

Just now, papachaz said:

I do believe you can unless the ball travels directly over the upright.....how stupid is that?

It's just one of those things that never happens but you wonder if there is a rule...

papachaz likes this

1 minute ago, lostnmexico said:

not as lethal as the women!

You’ll see I edited the post to reflect this.  Death by big beautiful booty is not something to mourn.  We should all be so lucky

papachaz likes this