Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FalconsIn2020

TNF - Chiefs vs Raiders

370 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

NFL League Office will suspend Lynch for this.  Defend your qb, but not my leaving the bench and pushing the ref.   They will make an example of him unfortunately

As they should because that was really dumb and unnecessary.  

SkerFalcon8710 and fuego like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Should've been a DPI. Gaines was all over him before the pass got there. 

Yeah, my wife and I were saying the same thing. But then having  the Raiders win won't match the Cinderella story for KC being told by the NFL. Just saying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FalconFan1st said:

Yeah, my wife.and I were saying the same thing. But then having g the Raiders win won't match the Cinderella story for KC being told by the NFL. Just saying.

Honestly right now the game looks more like it's set up for a Raiders win than a Chiefs win. 

SkerFalcon8710 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Dirty move by Peters as well. Always been overrated. 

 

4 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Dirty move by Peters as well. Always been overrated. 

Once a punk always a punk.  He’s always been dirty

roguebeaver likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

NFL League Office will suspend Lynch for this.  Defend your qb, but not my leaving the bench and pushing the ref.   They will make an example of him unfortunately

Unfortunately? They should.

thirdnlong and roguebeaver like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Jerz said:

As they should because that was really dumb and unnecessary.  

They almost have to.  If they don’t, what message does it send.  Would have been funny if the ref beat Lynch’s ***.

As an aside, does anyone remember the Brazilian soccer match where fans beheaded the ref after the game and put his head on a spike at midfield?    

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2357453/Brazilian-referee-beheaded-Angry-fans-head-stake-stabbing-player.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jesus said:

Las Vegas Raiders just doesn't sound right.

It really doesn't. There's a crazy huge fan base in California for the Raiders. Dumb move, but I guess they want the money. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Honestly right now the game looks more like it's set up for a Raiders win than a Chiefs win. 

I thought the refs were being might nice about not throwing a PF penalty on the Raiders in the aftermath before Lynch came running in.

If Lynch doesn't go full-stupid they don't get called for anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Atlantafan21 said:

It really doesn't. There's a crazy huge fan base in California for the Raiders. Dumb move, but I guess they want the money. 

And the stadium. They play in a dump.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

As an aside, does anyone remember the Brazilian soccer match where fans beheaded the ref after the game and put his head on a spike at midfield?    

You mean last Tuesday?

FalconsIn2020 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

They almost have to.  If they don’t, what message does it send.  Would have been funny if the ref beat Lynch’s ***.

As an aside, does anyone remember the Brazilian soccer match where fans beheaded the ref after the game and put his head on a spike at midfield?    

Are you saying beast modes dreds should be harvested!?

FalconsIn2020 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, fuego said:

I hate it when that happens. 

Apparently the ref stabbed the player during the game so fans & family took their pound of flesh.   There is being a diehard fan..and then there are stories like this that make me very happy to be an American.

Jerz #DukeSZN likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Apparently the ref stabbed the player during the game so fans & family took their pound of flesh.   There is being a diehard fan..and then there are stories like this that make me very happy to be an American.

Crazy world we live in

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Apparently the ref stabbed the player during the game so fans & family took their pound of flesh.   There is being a diehard fan..and then there are stories like this that make me very happy to be an American.

Yea it's not like they opened fire on thousands of strangers at a country music concert. Murica

roguebeaver and Jerz #DukeSZN like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Apparently the ref stabbed the player during the game so fans & family took their pound of flesh.   There is being a diehard fan..and then there are stories like this that make me very happy to be an American.

The player ended up dying as well. Don't really feel sympathetic for the ref, although I don't agree with what happened. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, papachaz said:

I forgot there was even a game tonight. So without turning the tv on, how empty is the stadium? :ninja:

Not a Falcons game....so it looks good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites