Your blast from the past...

1 minute ago, Zaphod said:

Just stop it. You have been melting hard for over a week. Your outbursts have been embarrassing. I'm trying to be understanding because my late grandfather also had dementia at the end and I remember how frustrated he could get and lash out. It wasn't his fault and it's important to remember that. 

While boys like you get distracted with nonsense, Trump has been getting the left to go bat guano crazy.  Watching the majority here and in the scm/fake media melt is something to behold...it just doesn't get better for me.  

9 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

While boys like you get distracted with nonsense, Trump has been getting the left to go bat guano crazy.  Watching the majority here and in the scm/fake media melt is something to behold...it just doesn't get better for me.  

That's because Trump is catsh*t crazy.

5 hours ago, Birdy Dird said:

Spoken like a man with no children. You don't name your children after people you dislike. You name them after attractive people you admire. However, since you feel this way, I assume you will name your firstborn child Trumpy McTrumpface Zaphod.

So the only options for naming children are either naming them after someone you don't like or after an actress you're sexually attracted to?

Just now, HMFIC said:

Anybody know the maximum age where anybody uses the word "Creepy" .  I thinks it's somewhere between the ages of nine and twelve,,,,at least intellectually. Shouldn't there be a minimum age to come on this board> We have all these acne ravaged burger flippers , who will never amount to anything , trying to debate adults with vile accusations, and juvenile memes.  Especially this lowlife Snowshat.

Whats up, freebird?  Got a date with a relative this weekend? Maybe a rally with pointy white hats?