Who said they wanted a bigger MLB?

Nice to see the creativity there but I dont think Takk is the 3 down thumper I wish we had´but the fact that he is deployed there at least shows an awareness that they need a presence in the middle and that at least is encouraging.  Thanks SkerFacon8710..

Edited by lostnmexico

13 hours ago, Knight of God said:

Huh. I thought Vic's 40 was better than that. I'd still consider Vic quicker based on the eye test, but point taken. 

18 minutes ago, fed up !!! said:

For the last time,and I'll never say it again.This team we all care about could REALLY use not one, but two Pittsburgh style LBs. That is to say,  about 6,3  and 255-260 lbs.

That just might put an end to eight minute drives by second rate teams like Miami.

Pitt plays a 3-4. Those larger LBers are more necessary.

Smaller, faster LBers are more optimal for the defence the Falcons run. Deion Jones and Bobby Wagner, for example, exemplify this. There really isn't as much of a need for a Lawrence Timmons. If Duke could tackle or had any gap integrity, the Falcons would be fine. 

1 hour ago, fed up !!! said:

For the last time,and I'll never say it again.This team we all care about could REALLY use not one, but two Pittsburgh style LBs. That is to say,  about 6,3  and 255-260 lbs.

That just might put an end to eight minute drives by second rate teams like Miami.

Pittsburgh's two starting inside linebackers right now are Ryan Shazier and Vince Williams.

Shazier: 6'1" 230 lbs.

Williams: 6'1" 233 lbs.

47 minutes ago, fed up !!! said:

Put those two next to Jones and Riley and  check the difference. It really is no secret that the falcons quite often overstate players measurements, I guess to impress you and me .

Duke Riley weighted in at the combine at 232.  There's nothing made up or exagerrated about weights or heights at the combine.  Those are official.