Who is the biggest threat in the NFC South?

Scott1988

Carolina Panthers are the team the Falcons have to watch out for. It's because of injuries with the other teams in the NFC south and the way they've been playing the game, mainly LOSING. 

Regardless, I don't like the way this Falcons schedule was made up this year, it's obviously biased and ANTI-SOUTHERN TEAMS! 

I mean, realistically the entire division winner is based on the last 6 games of the season, meaning, if somebody wanted to play a little dirty with any of the teams in the NFC south from the other divisions they could do so during the other games. 

Either way. Panthers are the biggest threat in my opinion. But then again, has anyone noticed the NFC South QB's have been getting hurt and cheap shots lately? 

There is no doubt a BIASED against NFC SOUTH teams, call it what you will, but the thing about it is the people paying for all the ads that sponsor the TV and such things mostly reside in the north and such areas. 

So I guess that's just the way it is. 

Fixed game? Perhaps? 

1 hour ago, Scott1988 said:

I'm not worried about the Bucs. Carolina is up and down w/ Cam and they McCaffrey looks more like a WR than a RB. Saints are starting to come on strong and have really turned it around from starting the season 0-2

All 3 teams will give us fits gonn be a grind this year

1 hour ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Calm down on the 100% cam talk..2 good games out of 6 doesn't mean much. He looked dreadful vs philly 

I mean when your runningbacks average negative yards with offensive linemen not even able to block a fly, throwing 50+ times isn't feasible, especially if that same QB is coming from rotator cuff surgery.

Still, even watching that game, it's hard to not admit Cam did everything he possibly could until his arm gave out. Under constant pressure against one of the NFL's best defensive lines.

Should expect his performance to get better with Ryan Kalil back this Sunday and more time to throw.

Carolina simply because their offense is perfect to attack our biggest weakness on D right now, which is tackling. Big 6'5  guys like Cam, Fuchness, Benjamin, and I'm sure even a washed up Johnathan Stewart will be looking like the unstoppable force against our parade of **** tacklers.

1 hour ago, SamMills51 said:

I mean when your runningbacks average negative yards with offensive linemen not even able to block a fly, throwing 50+ times isn't feasible, especially if that same QB is coming from rotator cuff surgery.

Still, even watching that game, it's hard to not admit Cam did everything he possibly could until his arm gave out. Under constant pressure against one of the NFL's best defensive lines.

Should expect his performance to get better with Ryan Kalil back this Sunday and more time to throw.

I mean I can't really talk our reigning MVP is playing about as bad as cam did last year.. I think cam will very up and down this yr 

55 minutes ago, insertnamehere said:

I really hate to say this because it is not because of their play or talent, but because of their schedule......the Aints. They caught the Packers at the right time with Rodgers being out. Their season will likely be determined down the stretch when they catch us and (maybe) Tampa twice. 

NO has a great looking schedule to go on a run 

Just now, Scott1988 said:

NO has a great looking schedule to go on a run 

You might as well prepare yourself for that because that is exactly what is about to happen. The NFL, in general, has been weird this season. Every schedule to an extent can be considered easy because there is not one team that is playing spectacularly.