Coach Quinn mad about the run def? HOW ABOUT JAKE MATTHEWS AND THE CRAPPY OLINE?!

jj00100

I think the coach should be pretty mad with how the OLINE is playing also IMO. Jake Matthews always holds at the worst times, Adam Levitre always false starts every game. Matt Ryan has no time to throw the ball. Lets not even talk about the 2nd year player Wes.  Or how about the awful offensive play calling? How about throwing the ball quickly to Gabriel. How about a screen to our RB?  How about some quick passes to Julio, he doesn't have to catch passed 20 yards every single time.  How about the 1 pass to the FB every game for the 8 yard gain, we used to always do that and it was effective but not anymore. How about some bombs where a receiver can actually make a play on the ball instead of overthrowing everyone? How about some misdirection bootlegs? quick slant pitch to the RB ? WHERE IS THE DANG NO HUDDLE OFFENSE?!  Maybe we could get a PI also when that happens. 

Matt plays too safe and it's evident by all the overthrows. but i think sometimes the receivers need to try to make a play on the ball. when he overthrows it, it doesn't even give them a chance. 

Seems like our OC is very predictable and Miami exposed how predictable his play calling was in the 2nd half. They seemed to know everything we were doing and tackled us instantly , the offensive plays in the 2nd half had NO CHANCE.

It would be nice if Matt Ryan can run a no huddle one series every half. That would be ideal. 

Edited by jj00100

DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT TALK BAD ABOUT JAKE MATTHEWS!!!!!!!!! PEOPLE AROUND HERE WILL NOT STAND FOR IT!!!!!! 

In reality we have had one lineman playing well and thats Mack. The rest are average or below. I will say Wes played pretty well Sunday. (And then we wonder why the offense sucks) 

10 minutes ago, RYNE said:

DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT TALK BAD ABOUT JAKE MATTHEWS!!!!!!!!! PEOPLE AROUND HERE WILL NOT STAND FOR IT!!!!!! 

In reality we have had one lineman playing well and thats Mack. The rest are average or below. I will say Wes played pretty well Sunday. (And then we wonder why the offense sucks) 

Ryan Schrader is pretty nice. I don't care if Jake Matthews has an NFL pedigree. He should be a lot better than what he is. 4th season now? still playing like this? contract year? top 10 pick? jeez

1 hour ago, jj00100 said:

I think the coach should be pretty mad with how the OLINE is playing also IMO. Jake Matthews always holds at the worst times, Adam Levitre always false starts every game. Matt Ryan has no time to throw the ball. Lets not even talk about the 2nd year player Wes.  Or how about the awful offensive play calling? How about throwing the ball quickly to Gabriel. How about a screen to our RB?  How about some quick passes to Julio, he doesn't have to catch passed 20 yards every single time.  How about the 1 pass to the FB every game for the 8 yard gain, we used to always do that and it was effective but not anymore. How about some bombs where a receiver can actually make a play on the ball instead of overthrowing everyone? How about some misdirection bootlegs? quick slant pitch to the RB ? WHERE IS THE DANG NO HUDDLE OFFENSE?!  Maybe we could get a PI also when that happens. 

Matt plays too safe and it's evident by all the overthrows. but i think sometimes the receivers need to try to make a play on the ball. when he overthrows it, it doesn't even give them a chance. 

They did pretty well in the first half. 

3 hours ago, jj00100 said:

Matthews has had a rough year.  No doubt about it.  Offensive Line may yet be a proiority again in the offseason.

5 hours ago, Yo_Lover said:

Youre just dying for ATTENTION ARENT YOU?!

have you, (or anyone else for that matter) ever seen this guy post anything positive, or ever post after a win? has he EVER made a thread without at least half of the title being in all caps?

last question, if I google 'attention ho' will his pic pop up with 94857320843 suggested pages?  

:D:D