First half stats vs second half stats for Falcons this season...

fuego

From NFL Live. HUGE difference in 1st and 2nd half

1st half     2nd half

Point Diff +44   -32

TD PCT 33%   13%

Turnovers 1   6

Ryan QBR 78   43

Also, in 6 games this season, this is the passing yards against the Patriots this year:

KC 368

NO 356

Houston 301 (rookie QB)

Carolina 316

TB 334

NY Jets 354

The Patriots are the first team in NFL history to allow over 300 yards in 6 straight games at any point in the season, not just the first 6 games. 

So we'll see how the Ryan does this week in the passing game. 

5 minutes ago, fuego said:

From NFL Live. HUGE difference in 1st and 2nd half

1st half     2nd half

Point Diff +44   -32

TD PCT 33%   13%

Turnovers 1   6

Ryan QBR 78   43

Also, in 6 games this season, this is the passing yards against the Patriots this year:

KC 368

NO 356

Houston 301 (rookie QB)

Carolina 316

TB 334

NY Jets 354

The Patriots are the first team in NFL history to allow over 300 yards in 6 straight games at any point in the season, not just the first 6 games. 

So we'll see how the Ryan does this week in the passing game. 

Josh McGowen passing for 350 yards against that woeful pat defense should give any disheartened falcon fan hope. 

Clean up our 2nd half dumb mistakes and regain full 60 minute focus and we should come away with a win. 

3 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Josh McGowen passing for 350 yards against that woeful pat defense should give any disheartened falcon fan hope. 

Clean up our 2nd half dumb mistakes and regain full 60 minute focus and we should come away with a win. 

Right now I am in show me mode with this team.  You would have thought that we could have held the worst offense in the league from coming back 17 points down to beat us.  They are still my team, but my expectations have taken a huge hit.  I've had enough coach speak from DQ on twitter, enough "shoulda coulda" arguments, I want to see this team go out and compete for a full 4 quarters before I go making any assumptions on what they should do.

And that is no offense to you, Vandy.  I am just extremely frustrated with what I have seen on the field.  I know they CAN do it...but WILL they?

1 hour ago, athell said:

Right now I am in show me mode with this team.  You would have thought that we could have held the worst offense in the league from coming back 17 points down to beat us.  They are still my team, but my expectations have taken a huge hit.  I've had enough coach speak from DQ on twitter, enough "shoulda coulda" arguments, I want to see this team go out and compete for a full 4 quarters before I go making any assumptions on what they should do.

Totally agree.