Who All On Here Honestly Believe That We Will Win On Sunday?

insertnamehere

Falcons @ Patriots  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Will we beat the Pats on Sunday?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Dirty South Bird said:

Oddly enough, I think they'll actually show up for this one, Seattle, and the division games.  They don't seem to care about the others if they're not marquee match ups. 

After seeing how DeVondre was so eager to talk about wanting to play the Patriots right after losing what should have been an embarrassing game for him, I'm really starting to believe that this team got caught twice overlooking teams that they thought would be guaranteed wins. They were able to ride the excuse of missing Vic, Julio, Sanu, and Rico in the Buffalo game and even that in itself can be argued because we still had the "MVP", Free, Teco, and Gabriel playing. I think they show up for this game too.

I honestly think that the only team that can truly beat us is ourselves as cliche and cheesy as it is.  We have proven time and again that when this team performs the way it should, the list of teams that can beat us is next to none.

Not entirely sure what is the deal this year, but hopefully they figure it out before it's too late.

The Bills and Dolphins games were classic Falcons playing down to competition, struggling against good D-Lines and giving away games. See Charges and Eagles last year for proof. 

The weird thing is, especially for prime time games, we seem to get pumped up against better competition. See Raiders, Broncos and Packers last year for proof. We could very well lose this game, but I've got a sneaky suspicion that we come out and run the ball consistently to keep Brady on the sidelines. Matt has no turnovers and the offense rolls...

I think this team has had this game in its primary vision for weeks and part of the reason we lost to Buffalo and Miami was thinking more about this one (similar to how they had Green Bay in their vision for week 2).  

Also, the Patriots are historically good but really have not been that good this year, especially on defense.  They really are having just as bad of a start this year and should have lost to the Jets last week.

I just want the defense to freakin show up!!!! I'm tired of seeing this bunch get pushed around! This is year 3 under Quinn, where's the gotdayum D!

To answer the OP... I think we still have our mistakes show up in this game. I hope we pull one out here but No.

34 minutes ago, jlrfalcon said:

I think this team has had this game in its primary vision for weeks and part of the reason we lost to Buffalo and Miami was thinking more about this one (similar to how they had Green Bay in their vision for week 2).  

Also, the Patriots are historically good but really have not been that good this year, especially on defense.  They really are having just as bad of a start this year and should have lost to the Jets last week.

I think there is something to the idea that they overlooked the bills and phins

Falcons have shown me nothing this season so far that suggests to me that they are ready to beat New England. And I think NE is actually worse than last year. And I didn’t think they were great last year. They just have Brady. And he is a winner.