Remember when we wanted to fire Shanny

BLM

Remember how everyone hated Shanny and wanted him gone?  Well we are only in Sarky's first year as OC.

It takes 1-2 years for Ryan and the offense to adjust.  We got next year to look forward to

Relax

Edited by BLM

Just now, Falcons Fan MVP said:

And once we get hot under Sark I hope he doesn't get a HC job offer. I doubt he will because he's a rookie NFL coordinator.

if that happens then we have to adjust for another 1-2 years

We don't want Sark fired, we just want the guy to stop sucking at his job.

And that dude will have to stay clean for at least 5 years before anybody considers him for a HC job in this league.

Nobody has forgotten the way that guy embarrassed himself and USC.

Thing is, this is supposed to be the same system.  There shouldn't be any re-learning going on!

That being said, that line that was fed to us is obviously garbage as of course there is going to take time for an OC to get comfortable, QB with OC, etc and it has shown thusfar this year.  I'm not on the fire Sark bandwagon, but he needs to call a better game.

10 minutes ago, Clark said:

You know exactly what I mean.  The only time you post is when the team isn't performing like they should be, after a bad loss, etc.  I am asking you why that is...

falcons are 3-2, tied for wild card spot and 1 game behind division lead.  sounds like you are seeing stuff

On 10/17/2017 at 2:26 PM, BLM said:

Remember how everyone hated Shanny and wanted him gone?  Well we are only in Sarky's first year as OC.

It takes 1-2 years for Ryan and the offense to adjust.  We got next year to look forward to

Relax

Patriots and other teams have "No years to adjust".

The Eagles offense was good last season without Falcon talent.

Maybe Shanahan and Ryan were under scrutiny...and they improved toeghter..

Shanahan brought-in Matt Shaub to compete...and help Ryan..

Edited by Rise

Basically the same system, but timing and choice of plays being call are NOT productive. It appears that Belichick understands Quinn's system. Quinn has been on the whooping side of Belichick even when he was at Seattle. It was hard to not feel the intensity of a coach going ALL out to attempt to erase that losing feeling. Going for it on 4th and 7. Then later going for it on 4th and goal. .... . The one score we did finally get was all Julio. That would have been an interception with any other WR. Time to start thinking about next year. Is Ryan still the future? Julio will not be great forever.            :sadwave:

On 10/17/2017 at 2:36 PM, Peyton said:

We don't want Sark fired, we just want the guy to stop sucking at his job.

And that dude will have to stay clean for at least 5 years before anybody considers him for a HC job in this league.

Nobody has forgotten the way that guy embarrassed himself and USC.

I would be thrilled if he would stop sucking at his job!!! 

I'm tired of embracing suck, ready to kick suck right in the nuts, burn it to the ground then throw it in the ocean.