Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Peyton said:

Maybe the guy is getting some push sometimes, but the dude is definitely not earning that monster contract he wants to receive after this year.  Not happening.

He's not even worth this contract. Our des are actually doing their job, and he's playing next to Grady Jarrett. So it's not like he's on a bad line.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, FentayeJones said:

This season Brady's passer rating is 144.3 while he's under duress.

if we sit in zone ...all day you will see Deion Lewis / Mike Gillislee / James White burn us.

Only other way is Matt Ryan and offense extend drives ...control T.O.P atleast 40mins. 

We will then stand a chance or else ...lights out!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/17/2017 at 10:14 AM, Flying Falcon said:

Poe has been collapsing the pocket and drawing double teams. Have you not been watching?

What are you guys even talking about. 29th in run defense DVOA and that's before the Patriots game. We are one of the worst run stopping teams. 

Poe is what he is at this point. A steaming stinking flaming thick pile of hot garbage. He's the 2017 ray edwards.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Flying Falcon said:

Defending who? See, the problem with stats is they only tell half the story. Now, you have to be keen to determine which half they're telling.

His impact on games sucks, the guy is absolute trash. Teams are skating into the backfield against us which he was supposed to stop. He tackles players forward into more yards, and he hasn't been able to bring any pressure what so ever from the DT position which he lost weight to do. 

If you like his play, it's because you are a fake fan. You hate the team but like poe.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, osiruz said:

His impact on games sucks, the guy is absolute trash. Teams are skating into the backfield against us which he was supposed to stop. He tackles players forward into more yards, and he hasn't been able to bring any pressure what so ever from the DT position which he lost weight to do. 

If you like his play, it's because you are a fake fan. You hate the team but like poe.

See, this is the asinine posts im talking about. If you're not keen enough to determine which side of the story that stats tell, how can you possibly  determine a real fan from a fake one?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Flying Falcon said:

See, this is the asinine posts im talking about. If you're not keen enough to determine which side of the story that stats tell, how can you possibly  determine a real fan from a fake one?

What do think stats are for? They measure a player's impact on games. If he got $8M, it's because we expect him to be a NGATA or Suh type. So far he been horrible at everything worse than Hageman who was making $800k at best. So yes I do think you are a blind poe loyalist. His play is hurting this team.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, osiruz said:

What do think stats are for? They measure a player's impact on games. If he got $8M, it's because we expect him to be a NGATA or Suh type. So far he been horrible at everything worse than Hageman who was making $800k at best. So yes I do think you are a blind poe loyalist. His play is hurting this team.  

And who is this "we" you refer to? Posters on a message board? Cause I haven't read anywhere where Quinn, TD, or Blank stated who "they " expected him to like.

 

So who's the blind loyalist?

Link to post
Share on other sites

We got more production with Hage despite his faults. He was good for blowing up the OL and get in the backfield at least 2 times a game. He is 6:6 athletic enough that he used to be a master basketball dunker with his arm stretched he could alter a couple QB's throws. He would block a FG or an PAT. And well over 325 pounds he could smash the OL so the LB'S could make plays. He wasn't consistent but he was better then Poe. Hey even Babs had more production at least he would get in the backfield 2 or 3 times a game

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, notthatcool said:

Watch Poe on this play....

 

Poe covering or shooting the 0 gap. And the running back ran through the 1 gap. It happens. The center just guides POE into the other gap. If Poe shoot the 1 gap, the RB probably would have taken the 0 gap and you all would STILL be complaining, cause because of the spacing in between the DL. Look at how far the next man to Poe is.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Flying Falcon said:

Poe covering or shooting the 0 gap. And the running back ran through the 1 gap. It happens. The center just guides POE into the other gap. If Poe shoot the 1 gap, the RB probably would have taken the 0 gap and you all would STILL be complaining, cause because of the spacing in between the DL. Look at how far the next man to Poe is.

Got sealed off way too easily.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...