Poe's impact

Osiruz

This was supposed to be our off season huge signing that we paid 8m. So far he has been underwhelming both as a pass rusher and run defender. What's wrong with poe?

We could get his same production from someone like hageman or a late round pick. He just hasn't delivered as promised.

It's both. If you see the linebackers begin to cheat there gaps, which is what is happening, it's because the front isn't getting the push or disruption needed. I've seen him collapse the pocket, I've seen him get pushed back also. It's more of an inconsistency there to me. Again, our linebackers aren't tackling well, and not playing there gaps. The not playing there gaps part is most of the time a product of how well the front is playing. Honestly, Grady has outplayed him really.

Don't get me wrong, not saying he isn't worth whatever he's getting paid. Not blaming everything on him because the entire defense is playing inconsistently. Just stating that on both fronts, the play IS inconsistent. Not being negative, just real. We need to improve up front on both parts of the team.

Poe (born Anne Decatur Danielewski) is an American singer, songwriter, and record producer. Poe's musical style is a blend of rock, jazz, electronica, folk, and hip hop elements combined with intimate lyrical compositions.Many of Poe's songs have been featured in films and on television. Poe first hit the modern rock charts in 1995.

Some of her early charting singles included "Angry Johnny", "Trigger Happy Jack", "Hello", and "Hey Pretty." Videos for these singles had heavy rotation on MTV. Poe spent six years with Atlantic Records[19] and is currently on her own label, Repoezessed Music Records.

Noteworthy was Poe's early involvement with her online community of fans. Her web site, and the fan sites that supported her early in her career, predated modern social networking platforms and were among the first of their kind. Atlantic Records' Senior Vice President of New Media, Nikki Sleight, referred to Poe's online power and one-on-one communication with thousands attending her concerts as "unheard of and pretty phenomenal" in Sleight's 1997 interview with Web Magazine.

In 2004, she co-founded the digital innovations agency Signature Creative Inc with John Gheur.

Rumor has it after eating herself into XXXXXL Plus size lengerie, she decided to put on the Pads and seek a career in profesional football where Poe currently anchors the Atlanta Falcons Defense. Poe looks good in the Red and Black!

Edited by lostnmexico

1 hour ago, mattyicefalcon said:

we dont have edge rushers who are fully healthy!! 

also, as per Quinn in off season even our L.B were suppose to blitz ...Brian Poole has been a gem this season!! hes ballin ...we need more folks pick up the intensity!!! 

I say we need blitz Brady heavy!! get him uncomfortable ...stop their RUN GAME! 

You blitz the GOAT you better get there or his gonna make you pay. We may get away with it once but it will be the only time. Not taking up for him but there's a reason why he has 5 rings and it ain't all cause of the Brainiac Bill

3 hours ago, Flying Falcon said:

It's not showing in the  stats? Pocket collapses? Do they suppose to?

Yes like he would have a few sacks. It's very rare that he effects the pocket. So imaginary stats don't count. He's also ineffective against the run, since most teams are averaging 4.5 per carry against our front.

1 hour ago, osiruz said:

Yes like he would have a few sacks. It's very rare that he effects the pocket. So imaginary stats don't count. He's also ineffective against the run, since most teams are averaging 4.5 per carry against our front.

This is poor analysis. I wont say he's playing lights out football but this analysis wasnt good. 

For the record, opposing teams have rushed "up the middle" (defined as mid-guard runs on both sides) 44 times this season. They average 3.14 yards per carry. Football Outsiders has us as 14th in the league against those runs. 

11 minutes ago, DoYouSeeWhatHappensLarry said:

This is poor analysis. I wont say he's playing lights out football but this analysis wasnt good. 

For the record, opposing teams have rushed "up the middle" (defined as mid-guard runs on both sides) 44 times this season. They average 3.14 yards per carry. Football Outsiders has us as 14th in the league against those runs. 

So slightly better than the mean or about average.  I think we need a better middle LB and let Deion make a difference from the weakside.  I am almost ready to replace Riley with Jordan Tripp!

Edited by lostnmexico

19 hours ago, mattyicefalcon said:

also, as per Quinn in off season even our L.B were suppose to blitz ...Brian Poole has been a gem this season!! hes ballin ...we need more folks pick up the intensity!!! 

You blitz Brady all game he's gonna eat your *** for lunch.

16 hours ago, lostnmexico said:

So slightly better than the mean or about average.  I think we need a better middle LB and let Deion make a difference from the weakside.  I am almost ready to replace Riley with Jordan Tripp!

I'm totally comfortable with Deion where he is. His strengths far outweigh his liabilities. Duke has to grow into his role. 

Honestly, this might just be what it is for a team thats largely built on speed and swarm. Either we need to find/develop total studs on the DL (hopefully Takk gets there) or we need to be comfortable not being a great run defense. 

Surer tackling would def help on the edges. 

21 hours ago, mattyicefalcon said:

And leave 1 on 1 with gronk . Cooks could be a factor noone is talking 

21 hours ago, mattyicefalcon said:

This season Brady's passer rating is 144.3 while he's under duress.