Why Do So Many People On This Board Underestimated and Undervalue........

Mohamed Sanu? Not just people on this board but on sports talk radio too? Is he Julio? No. But has he been just as clutch as Julio has been this year (with the exception of that tipped ball in the Lions game? Yes. Sanu's absence shouldn't have had a factor in us losing to Miami, true. But, I guarantee you that had he played we would've won that ball game by the skin of our teeth with how bad we played. Every 1st down reception counts. He definitely would have made a few no doubt about that. As fast as Gabriel is I still think that Sanu brings way more to the table than he does (separation, hands, size). But that seems to go underappreciated. Julio is the marquee name, but Sanu is definitely the Klay Thompson to Julio's Steph Curry (that was a horrible analogy but you get the point). I don't know how Sunday will go but if Sanu is playing along with all of our other starters, I guarantee you we will win. First game against the Bears was shaky, GB we were more settled and  had all of our starters and smacked Aaron Rodgers, Bills game we lost half of our starters, and MIA we were missing Sanu. Every one of our starters have to play in order to get this machine working. It shouldn't be that way with all of the talent we have, but that is just my opinion.

A straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while refuting anargument that was not presented by that opponent. One who engages in this fallacy is said to be "attacking a straw man".