Official F the Patriots thread bump till we smash them in primetime

TheRidder

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C'mon guys.  I know its only Tuesday and yall may still be in stage 3 of the grieving process but NUT UP and support the team.  Everyone here has their heads between their legs expecting a blowout loss.  I'm sure Panties fans felt the same way before they got it together and beat New England. 

We need a @Supes cartoon or something to get the fanbase pumped up again. 

9 minutes ago, ParanoidAndroid said:

C'mon guys.  I know its only Tuesday and yall may still be in stage 3 of the grieving process but NUT UP and support the team.  Everyone here has their heads between their legs expecting a blowout loss.  I'm sure Panties fans felt the same way before they got it together and beat New England. 

Just being a realist after what I've seen thus far this season. 

2 minutes ago, lidsville_falcon said:

Just being a realist after what I've seen thus far this season. 

Panthers won 9-3 to the Bills - ZERO TDs all game at home.

then lost 34-13 to the Saints at home.

Then went into Foxborough and beat the Patriots.

Teams can get better. We shouldn't throw in the towel after week 6.  Giants, Packers, Ravens all won Superbowls after looking atrocious at times during their winning years.

18 minutes ago, ParanoidAndroid said:

Absolutely, support your team , I love this team and seen some really lean years, we'll leave room on the bandwagon when we turn this around.

29 minutes ago, ryantlanta said:

You mean Sunday night? :tiphat:

When was the last time we beat the Pats?

I really have no clue and I don't have the time to go digging through archives

Edit: A quick search and I see we last beat the Pats in 98, 19 years ago

5 straight losses to them since. Yea this might be bumped a minute or two. LOL

Edited by WornOutFalconFan

15 minutes ago, WornOutFalconFan said:

When was the last time we beat the Pats?

I really have no clue and I don't have the time to go digging through archives

Edit: A quick search and I see we last beat the Pats in 98, 19 years ago

5 straight losses to them since. Yea this might be bumped a minute or two. LOL

So you have no faith in our team? We haven’t clicked in all aspects of the game since the packers game and if we do that we will dominate this weak defensive team (32nd ranked defense) we can put up at least 40 on them and need to. #revengeszn

8 minutes ago, ryantlanta said:

So you have no faith in our team? We haven’t clicked in all aspects of the game since the packers game and if we do that we will dominate this weak defensive team (32nd ranked defense) we can put up at least 40 on them and need to. #revengeszn

Yo man, no need to question my faith in this team or whatever. The fact is they lost two games in a row to two teams they should have beaten. If anything you should question the direction this team as a whole is heading.

Don't be blind.

Edited by WornOutFalconFan

22 minutes ago, WornOutFalconFan said:

Yo man, no need to question my faith in this team or whatever. The fact is they lost two games in a row to two teams they should have beaten. If anything you should question the direction this team as a whole is heading.

Don't be blind.

Well I mean I think we’re going to win the Super Bowl this year the direction of this team is up we have all the talent in the world, but 2 new coordinators that have only had 5 games to adjust. We will make the playoffs for sure this year and compete for a super bowl.

5 minutes ago, ryantlanta said:

Well I mean I think we’re going to win the Super Bowl this year the direction of this team is up we have all the talent in the world, but 2 new coordinators that have only had 5 games to adjust. We will make the playoffs for sure this year and compete for a super bowl.

I hope we do, but we haven't played like a Superbowl team this year outside of one game.

12 minutes ago, WornOutFalconFan said:

I hope we do, but we haven't played like a Superbowl team this year outside of one game.

I have a feeling we adjust and get it all clicking soon and dominate full games like the first half of the Dolphins game. Stop the dumb penalties and stop the long drives.