caponine

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Falconsin2012 said:

I sincerely hope those fingers are pointing backwards. Outside of Freeman, Mack and possibly JJ, nobody was clean yesterday

I'm gonna say nobody was clean, Freeman dropped 2 screens yesterday I believe, maybe it was 1 but still... catch the **** ball and outside of his 2 nice runs on that 1 drive where we only ran the ball he was held in check to 0,1,2 yard gains 

Just now, Sun Tzu 7 said:

If they're finger pointing after 2 losses they need to go ahead and burn anything that says 'brotherhood' 

Well i havent read the whole thing but Quinn calling out Sark, Quinn blaming Hooper for the int, and devondre and rico with what they said and ryan. It just doesnt add up for some reason

2 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

If they're finger pointing after 2 losses they need to go ahead and burn anything that says 'brotherhood' 

Maybe we are Seattle East if the finger pointing is true... but I wonder if they realize "when you point the blame to someone else... there's three fingers pointing back at you"

/corny jokes

38 minutes ago, Slappywhite said:

NOW, its a real brotherhood,  /purp

No, it is, no purple needed. Brothers are gonna argue. It was never always going to be lovey-dovey bromance stuff. That being said, if they're really about brotherhood, they'll come together, figure out what's wrong, and reconcile their differences to get this stuff fixed. That's how you know if you have a real brotherhood.

Edited by JerseyNo12

15 minutes ago, caponine said:

0B304CA2-5AC1-4E9A-84D3-D59F03C0C27F.thumb.png.c7cc788cfd4263bce4579ef6443a2b90.png

CEC30C82-20A6-4168-AD19-92A6FFFCD5AE.png

Dang.  Sark has been put on notice.  When Quinn hired Shanny, many experts questioned why.  His response was that “Shannahan’s offense was by far the most difficult for him to coach against.”  That’s a perfect reason.  And he was right.  But he never coached against Sark...no professional experience to draw from.  Just a mini-camp visit last year.  Seemed more of a gut instinct hire.  And it may work out.   But I would have preferred he hire someone he coached against and as such what they bring to the table on game day.

Edited by Falconsin2012

2 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Dang.  Sark has been put on notice.  When Quinn hired Shanny, many experts questioned why.  His response was that “Shannahan’s offense was by far the most difficult for him to coach against.”  That’s a perfect reason.  And he was right.  But he never coached against Sark...no professional experience to draw from.  Just a mini-camp visit last year.  Seemed more of a gut instinct hire.  And it may work out.   But I would have preferred he hire someone he coached against knows what they bring to the table on game day.

Why do you take that as a shot at Sark?

Could it be a shot at players who committed penalties and missed assignments instead?

9 minutes ago, sdogg said:

Before the season they  said we need to get Julio more involved in the red zone. 

Fast forward to now and Julio has ZERO TD's 

I hate coach talk. They are always full of turd and never mean what they say. 

I agree....because at some point your actions have to back it up.

So far its the same or less version of Smitty Ball!! 

Nothing has changed....atleast, Smitty knew how to win at GA DOME! 

2 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

Why do you take that as a shot at Sark?

Could it be a shot at players who committed penalties and missed assignments instead?

I agree.

I think the playcalling has been really good on average this year. The poor execution. The mistakes by the players have been the main problem on offense. If there is any criticism of Sark, it would be get Julio more involved in the gameplan. Still, the team has had enough offense to win every game. Otherwise,  I'm happy with Sark. 

Just now, caponine said:

Who is responsible for the playcalling ?? Getting the ball to julio

There was absolutely nothing in the post I quoted about Julio or playcalling.  And there certainly was no evaluation of why it was Sark's fault they went 3 and out after the first drive of the 3rd quarter.