No Disrespect

caponine

1 minute ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

I think they'll be fine. Put Jones on him. Put Campbell on him. They'll be ok.

Side note, I hung out with Deion Jones' parents on Sunday night after the game. They were awesome.

Oh yeah I hang out with the dolphins former o-line coach after the game to ease the pain of watching the falcons.

This is considered talking smack now? So we lose two games against inferior teams and you want the players to lack confidence. 

We don't even know the question that was asked and how it was asked. The sensitivity is clearly going to be strong until we win consistently. Everybody has to get it together. 

2 minutes ago, Mojojojo said:

How is this considered trash talk? He didn't say anything bad about Gronk or the Patriots (in this quote), he's just showing confidence in himself.

Because he thinks he can match up and cover gronk 1 on 1 by himself.  Its going to take a team defense not just campbell.

Edited by caponine

Just now, caponine said:

Because he thinks he can match up and cover gronk 1 on 1. Its going to take a team defense not just campbell.

He was probably asked "How well do you match up with Gronkowski," and he game them a simple answer. Either way, it's definitely not trash talk, and I doubt any Patriot took offense to this quote.

3 minutes ago, Mojojojo said:

He was probably asked "How well do you match up with Gronkowski," and he game them a simple answer. Either way, it's definitely not trash talk, and I doubt any Patriot took offense to this quote.

Remember Peterson and Julio ??? Julio didnt talk all week , let his game do the talking 

1 hour ago, Knight of God said:

We getting beat by suck teams and smack talking the Patriots...I don't care if everyone here things NE sucks. You don't talk at the Patriots.

If you believe it, you don’t need to speak it out loud D Campbell.  And if we are being honest, Eric Berry may be the only human on the planet who matches up well with Gronk.