FALCONS WILL WIN NEXT WEEK AGAINST NE!!!

jj00100

The reason I think the falcons will win in PRIMETIME sunday night is because Vegas never loses when it comes to primetime games. I guarantee the majority of the money will be on NE (-3.5) after the lowly falcons lost to Miami.  The line should be higher for NE IMO. Also, Who would have thought the Giants would win at Denver right?

If the falcons win next Sunday, I will forgive them for losing to Miami.  Not having Sanu is huge for us as our receivers are too small. Matt OVERTHROW Ryan likes big receivers

I feel like the falcons have trouble against really good defenses (Ex. Dolphins and Bills) but do really well against average to crap defenses.

While watching the game yesterday, I just knew the Falcons would lose once Miami came back.  The falcons have a major issue in knowing how to close out games and I don't think it'll be fixed anytime soon.  This issue is solely on the Head Coach. As much as i like him, no team should ever come back from a 17-0 deficit. That is just piss poor and cannot be tolerated in the NFL. 

Also, this draft class has got to be one of the worst in falcons history. Who the heck was in charge of these signings? It seems like Dan Quinn gets to make the call on what type of guys he wants drafted.  Duke Riley is just terrible IMO yet he keeps playing. Takk hasn't done squat but i will give him a pass, if he hasn't improved in year 2 then he'll most likely be a bust.

I hope in next year's draft we draft a Left Tackle because Jake Matthews SUCKS! Isn't it his contract year? and he's still playing like this?

And why do the Cbs keep holding the other receivers? If they make a play, then they make a play. Stop bailing the opponents WRs because that one play by Alford cost us a Turnover. 

Undisciplined and that also comes from the head coach. The hiring of Steve Sarkisian is a head scratcher...it's the same feeling i had when the saints signed AP. There must be some kind of connection between Dan Quinn and Steve Sarkisian where he had to sign him. I don't see any other reasoning behind that signing. 

Edited by jj00100

2 minutes ago, octoslash said:

:huh:

You say the Falcons will win in the first sentence, then proceed to trash everyone on the team except the kid who fills the Gatorade bottles. 

yeah because im mad at them. Mad at our season. we should be 1-4. But yeah, luckily we have vegas on our side sunday night. Line should be -6.5 NE. It's low for a reason, vegas wants people to bet NE. 

Edited by jj00100

Yeah no.

Based on what I've seen from this team they're probably going to lose.  Maybe they keep it close or maybe they get crushed.

Maybe it's better they lost that way everyone can accept what happened last season and move on... of course it may also mean this season is headed into the toilet...

8 minutes ago, jj00100 said:

yeah because im mad at them. Mad at our season. we should be 1-4. But yeah, luckily we have vegas on our side sunday night. Line should be -6.5 NE. It's low for a reason, vegas wants people to bet NE. 

I'm so relieved "we have Vegas on our side"....now I can rest easy.

So my theory is correct. Majority think we are going to lose. Vegas doesn't lose on primetime. Did anyone think the giants (who havent even won a game and without their top 3 wrs) were going to go into Denver and win on primetime?

This will be a revenge game for Atlanta 

1 hour ago, jj00100 said:

The reason I think the falcons will win in PRIMETIME sunday night is because Vegas never loses when it comes to primetime games. I guarantee the majority of the money will be on NE (-3.5) after the lowly falcons lost to Miami.  The line should be higher for NE IMO. Also, Who would have thought the Giants would win at Denver right?

If the falcons win next Sunday, I will forgive them for losing to Miami.  Not having Sanu is huge for us as our receivers are too small. Matt OVERTHROW Ryan likes big receivers

I feel like the falcons have trouble against really good defenses (Ex. Dolphins and Bills) but do really well against average to crap defenses.

While watching the game yesterday, I just knew the Falcons would lose once Miami came back.  The falcons have a major issue in knowing how to close out games and I don't think it'll be fixed anytime soon.  This issue is solely on the Head Coach. As much as i like him, no team should ever come back from a 17-0 deficit. That is just piss poor and cannot be tolerated in the NFL. 

Also, this draft class has got to be one of the worst in falcons history. Who the heck was in charge of these signings? It seems like Dan Quinn gets to make the call on what type of guys he wants drafted.  Duke Riley is just terrible IMO yet he keeps playing. Takk hasn't done squat but i will give him a pass, if he hasn't improved in year 2 then he'll most likely be a bust.

I hope in next year's draft we draft a Left Tackle because Jake Matthews SUCKS! Isn't it his contract year? and he's still playing like this?

And why do the Cbs keep holding the other receivers? If they make a play, then they make a play. Stop bailing the opponents WRs because that one play by Alford cost us a Turnover. 

Undisciplined and that also comes from the head coach. The hiring of Steve Sarkisian is a head scratcher...it's the same feeling i had when the saints signed AP. There must be some kind of connection between Dan Quinn and Steve Sarkisian where he had to sign him. I don't see any other reasoning behind that signing. 

We had problems holding leads under Mike Smith. 17-0 vs 49ers. 21-0 vs Lions. We almost blew a 20-0 lead vs Seahawks in playoffs 2012. But escaped.

20 minutes ago, Slappywhite said:

I think , this is the game the  team ( unfortunantly ) has been looking forward to all year, Sunday night we become Buffalo and Miami, coming into the big dogs house and sending the home fans home sad.  32-24 Falcons 

I hope you're right, Slappy!  But, I'm not feelin' it ---

Will a win in NE erase the Bills and Fins loss, will a win in NE prove anything other than a win? Will it give us a Lombardi? Will it erase the SB loss?

yeah, I’m pulling and rooting for a win, but it will be most calamitous if they take a flight to Foxborough and limp home with three straight loses...especially after Ricco said this is the game the team has been waiting on since Feb. 

Man, looking ahead always gets ur azzz bitten off...no?!