Mods, can yall create a "Crying Room"?

That'd be nice. But they wouldn't go to it. You see misery loves company, and it's not fun when you hang with the miserable. The miserable want the people that are NOT miserable to feel their misery.

Yeah , I get it, the Falcons suck mightily. Sark doesn't seem to have a flow with playcalling. and Yes we will probably be 3-3 after this weekend. But it aint impossible to turn this thing around. We can still get there. But yeah the play calling has to improve..the defense HAS to improve, and well everything has to. But we aren't out of it yet folks. On the other hand I am 9 games behind the leader in the pick em. THAT seems impossible to come from behind on. I am mor e ticked about that than this loss.

20 minutes ago, Ghosts of Glanville said:

This week I think it's justified.  It's not that we lost. . .

its not that we blew a 17 point halftime lead. . .

its that we blew a 17 point halftime lead to an offense lead by Jay freaking Cutler.   Seriously, we should be relegated to the CFL for that

I understand, but how many times we've heard around here "In Quinn we trust"? 

Let's see how the coaches respond to this. All this crying and blaming is getting old. Let's  just ride this out and see how this goes.

5 minutes ago, Flying Falcon said:

Let's see how the coaches respond to this. All this crying and blaming is getting old. Let's  just ride this out and see how this goes.

It is getting old because it's happening too much!!

I'm not doom and gloom but D A M N there is a cause for concern.

8 minutes ago, The Peregrine said:

It is getting old because it's happening too much!!

I'm not doom and gloom but D A M N there is a cause for concern.

I get it, I get it. Really I do and I'm concerned, but when we don't win and blow teams out by 100 points, we get these crazy @$$ threads on here.  Now we have one talking about Alford .......again. When will this isht stop??????

3 minutes ago, octoslash said:

I have an idea:  If you don't like it, don't read it. 

How the **** do you expect people to react when this team does what it's doing?

We're fans. 

WE CARE

You know good and **** well that 90% of the posts here after a loss are pure garbage. 

It's almost as embarrassing as the loss itself. 

1 hour ago, Flying Falcon said:

I get it, I get it. Really I do and I'm concerned, but when we don't win and blow teams out by 100 points, we get these crazy @$$ threads on here.  Now we have one talking about Alford .......again. When will this isht stop??????

I agree with that too. For me, it's not that we lose but the way we lose. 

It started with Smith and getting too conservative with a lead and letting teams come back and win.

We got our coach who did an excellent job motivating the fanbase. But we are seeing the same results from the Smith era. Not to mention the SB lead blowing. And here we are now blowing 17 point second halves  to an inferior opponent AT HOME no less.

I am not comfortable with any lead unless it is halfway through the 4th amd we're up 30 and we have the ball, at this point.

It brings a lot of skepticism in believing in the team at this point. It also gives opponents a lot of confidence when we have them down. No belief from the fanbase, pundits and other fans in general. Pretty much the whooping stick/laughing stock of the league.

1 hour ago, Flying Falcon said:

Some of us have been doing this for 40 years.  It gets "Old" waiting for this team to play like they are capable, and they have not so far this year.  We are 1/3 of the way through this season.  At what point should we begin crying?  1/2 through? 3/4 through the season? Or all the way through when they haven't reached their potential?  This team is talented enough to finally win a Super Bowl, and wearing rose colored glasses for 40 years hasn't helped.  Maybe a little criticism will...

16 minutes ago, The Peregrine said:

I agree with that too. For me, it's not that we lose but the way we lose. 

It started with Smith and getting too conservative with a lead and letting teams come back and win.

We got our coach who did an excellent job motivating the fanbase. But we are seeing the same results from the Smith era. Not to mention the SB lead blowing. And here we are now blowing 17 point second halves  to an inferior opponent AT HOME no less.

I am not comfortable with any lead unless it is halfway through the 4th amd we're up 30 and we have the ball, at this point.

It brings a lot of skepticism in believing in the team at this point. It also gives opponents a lot of confidence when we have them down. No belief from the fanbase, pundits and other fans in general. Pretty much the whooping stick/laughing stock of the league.

Please stop saying inferior, i hear that sh*t every week. Its annoying. No team is inferior, they play. Every team is going to give us their best shot.

17 minutes ago, caponine said:

Please stop saying inferior, i hear that sh*t every week. Its annoying. No team is inferior, they play. Every team is going to give us their best shot.

Annoying or not, they are inferior. See definition below. They have a lower ranking, lesser talent, and we supposedly have better quality talent based on the masses and we're expected to win by the NFL fanbase. 

There are always inferior and superior teams. There are the creme de la creme and then there are the bottom dwellers. It just is.

Look, I get the any given Sunday mantra, but is New England superior to Cleveland...absolutely!! Can Cleveland pull off an 'upset'? Absolutely. Why would it be considered an 'upset'? Because Cleveland is inferior to New England. NE is expected to win because of superior talent and coaching. It is well understood, just as we are/were considered inferior to Miami. Maybe not anymore and we will be viewed differently now. 

in·fe·ri·or
ˌinˈfirēər/
adjective
  1. 1.
    lower in rank, status, or quality.
    "schooling in inner-city areas was inferior tothat in the rest of the country"
    synonyms: second-class, lesser, lower in status, lower-ranking, subordinate,second-fiddle, junior, minor; More

2. 2.
    low or lower in position.
    "ulcers located in the inferior and posterior wall of the duodenum"

noun
  1. 1.
    a person lower than another in rank, status, or ability.
    "her social and intellectual inferiors"
    synonyms: subordinate, junior, underling,minion, menial, peon
    "how dare she treat him as an inferior?"
Edited by The Peregrine

33 minutes ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

Some of us have been doing this for 40 years.  It gets "Old" waiting for this team to play like they are capable, and they have not so far this year.  We are 1/3 of the way through this season.  At what point should we begin crying?  1/2 through? 3/4 through the season? Or all the way through when they haven't reached their potential?  This team is talented enough to finally win a Super Bowl, and wearing rose colored glasses for 40 years hasn't helped.  Maybe a little criticism will...

Been here since Billy "Whiteshoes" Johnson days. I KNOW how old this can gets.

Listen up yall BEEk says to stop complaining so stop it. BEEK knows best.

lol So first let me say Beek can go back to wherever he came from and disappear. I have been a fan since I can remember. I have suffered many 3-13 and 5-11 season. So I will complain any time and as much as I want to. I have been with this team pretty much since birth.

Beek also liked to say "Well the falcons went to the superbowl and are tied for 1st place." Well, who cares what they did last year? And We aren't tied for 1st now are we?   

With that said I get the complaining I have been doing it for 52 years (ok I probably dont remember that far back). But, this team still has hope. Sure, we will likely be 3-3 after this weekend.  Or maybe they surprise us and get back up to form. Either way. The season isn't over. I think A lot of it is Sarks play calling. And it seems we are wanting to bea grind it down the field type when last year we wanted to score as quickly as possible. I don't know y'all This doesn't look good. But, this is pretty much the same team as last year. Give or take a player here and there. Maybe the pro game is too much for Sark? Maybe they are hungover. 

I'm gonna be a Falcon fan regardless. I get mad I complain. Maybe I just deal with it differently than some of you young whipper snappers. To some of us older fans. It's just another disappointing year( so far) for the Birds. 

58 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Both threats would be legendary and be 10+ pages in less than 3 hours.

I don't know my friend, everything pretty much gets posted in TATF and the rest of the options for posting that we already have are mostly ignored already, two more wouldn't make a difference

30 minutes ago, Skeetbird said:

Listen up yall BEEk says to stop complaining so stop it. BEEK knows best.

lol So first let me say Beek can go back to wherever he came from and disappear. I have been a fan since I can remember. I have suffered many 3-13 and 5-11 season. So I will complain any time and as much as I want to. I have been with this team pretty much since birth.

Beek also liked to say "Well the falcons went to the superbowl and are tied for 1st place." Well, who cares what they did last year? And We aren't tied for 1st now are we?   

With that said I get the complaining I have been doing it for 52 years (ok I probably dont remember that far back). But, this team still has hope. Sure, we will likely be 3-3 after this weekend.  Or maybe they surprise us and get back up to form. Either way. The season isn't over. I think A lot of it is Sarks play calling. And it seems we are wanting to bea grind it down the field type when last year we wanted to score as quickly as possible. I don't know y'all This doesn't look good. But, this is pretty much the same team as last year. Give or take a player here and there. Maybe the pro game is too much for Sark? Maybe they are hungover. 

I'm gonna be a Falcon fan regardless. I get mad I complain. Maybe I just deal with it differently than some of you young whipper snappers. To some of us older fans. It's just another disappointing year( so far) for the Birds. 

ok WTF is 'Beek'? 

and

first person I hear on the radio start calling the Falcons fans as 'Beek Nation', I'm hunting his a$$ down.....