Devondre Just Killed Me With His Post Game Interview....

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll admit to thinking this on the way home. I know they're supposed to only focus on one game a week. But with how we've been playing the last two games, it just makes me wonder if we don't come out and kick the crap out of the Patriots because that's where our focus has been this whole time. 

If that's the case, maybe we should've played them week one just to get it out of the way. 

Edited by A Dog Named Brian

3 minutes ago, A Dog Named Brian said:

I'll admit to thinking this on the way home. I know they're supposed to only focus on one game a week. But with how we've been playing the last two games, it just makes me wonder if we don't come out and kick the crap out of the patriots because that's where are focus has been this whole time. 

If that's the case, maybe we should've played them week one just to get it out of the way. 

I'm not a player obviously but I felt that way. The only games I've really gotten up for this year are Packers and Lions. I've watched all of them but I'm only interested in the measuring stick matchups now. 

2 minutes ago, A Dog Named Brian said:

I'll admit to thinking this on the way home. I know they're supposed to only focus on one game a week. But with how we've been playing the last two games, it just makes me wonder if we don't come out and kick the crap out of the patriots because that's where are focus has been this whole time. 

I agree. I think we get up big on NE, then the league will call the refs asking for a finish like the super bowl, but this time we run the ball.

18 minutes ago, A Dog Named Brian said:

I'll admit to thinking this on the way home. I know they're supposed to only focus on one game a week. But with how we've been playing the last two games, it just makes me wonder if we don't come out and kick the crap out of the Patriots because that's where our focus has been this whole time. 

But if they come out and don't beat the Pats and lay another egg then what?

I'm hoping this is why they've played crappy this season.  Too focused on the Pats game.  However, they need to cut out this crap.  Make tackles, catch the ball, don't throw the ball into double coverage while in FG range in addition to their other mistakes. Just focus on the game at hand & execute.

Just now, fuego said:

True. That was more a comment on where he head is at. 

I feel ya. I really wanna see where they come out energy wise in this game. If they think they're playing at the level necessary right now they are sorely mistaken. If they come out crazy energetic then it'll confirm that they just aren't taking some opponents serious.

12 minutes ago, B_Lo_Touchdowns said:

I had the same thought after the game. They probably was looking ahead especially after we went up 17-0, but I can't ignore coaching. Why did we stop running Free he was like 9 for 70

Because this is a stop feeding the hot hand and let him cool off a little style offense. It's player safety.

1 minute ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

But if they come out and don't beat the Pats and lay another egg then what?

Then we can all say the sky is falling. Dang sure felt like it fell today as well. This game was just a cluster ......not going to say the rest.

I will say I don't like it if they have been looking ahead to this game. That does not sound like a way a champion would look at the picture of a season. 

They're gonna go up to Foxboro and get punched in the mouth based on the way they've played their last two games. Say whatever you want Campbell. You gotta show me and the rest of the league. Playing like a bunch of entitled players. Just showing up ain't good enough.