Saints Starting to Trend Upwards

RiseUpFalcs

41 minutes ago, Mescalito said:

I'd be partying if I were New Orleans too.  Drew Brees is probably salivating thinking about playing our d now.

To be fair I'm salivating playing there's as well.

Beating them last year was a big launching off point after a slow start for our offense who never looked back.

47 minutes ago, RiseUpFalcs said:

Held the Dolphins to zero points and destroyed Detroit today. Falcons may not even win the division. Need to tighten up.

They are partying in New Orleans tonight. Believe me. I am sitting down here in this crap right now.

Agree, Somehow they have got better on defense. They will always score points. We will not beat them at all if the offense doesn’t come alive. 

50 minutes ago, RiseUpFalcs said:

Held the Dolphins to zero points and destroyed Detroit today. Falcons may not even win the division. Need to tighten up.

They are partying in New Orleans tonight. Believe me. I am sitting down here in this crap right now.

Seriously? After today you think Falcons not winning the division is shocking?

51 minutes ago, RiseUpFalcs said:

If not for Stafford making the same stupid mistake at their own end zone like Brees did, they might have won that game. 

8 minutes ago, AF89 said:

To be fair I'm salivating playing there's as well.

Beating them last year was a big launching off point after a slow start for our offense who never looked back.

Slow start?  Sure if you ignore the 40+ they put on Oakland.

By this time last year they had back to back 40 point games.  This team has scored more than 30 points one time?

1 hour ago, RiseUpFalcs said:

Oh this division is definitely up for grabs. No doubt about that.