Bring Back Kyle Shanahan

tl;dr

His team is 0-6. I know he blew the Super Bowl, but he is better than Sark. The Shanahan offense was much better than this. With Sark at the helm, the Falcons will not score 30 points more than two more times this year. I could call better plays than Sark.

but but but, so many said the offense wasn't changing and would have a few glitches but basically be the same as last year.......

the sad part is, I believed that myself. Matt's reverted back to what he was the second half of shanny's 1st year. There doesn't seem to be any fire in any of them, maybe they can snap out of it, but I'm honestly not expecting it to happen any time in the next few weeks.

Just now, papachaz said:

but but but, so many said the offense wasn't changing and would have a few glitches but basically be the same as last year.......

the sad part is, I believed that myself. Matt's reverted back to what he was the second half of shanny's 1st year. There doesn't seem to be any fire in any of them, maybe they can snap out of it, but I'm honestly not expecting it to happen any time in the next few weeks.

We are losing to the Pats, Jets, Cowboys and Panthers. 3-6 here we come!

2 minutes ago, Chi City Falcon said:

I just want to put an end to these singleback 2 tight end up the middle for nothing/toss play for a loss, short yardage situational calls.

Get a FB in there every once in awhile at least, ****.

the problem there is our fullback was allowed to go to buffalo, and we didn't replace him. the thought was "sark doesn't use a FB that much"

my question is who the heck DOES sark use? remember all those games where Matt was hitting 7 or 8 (or more) receivers a game? what happened to Matt, my thought all along was after 2 years under shanny, and getting it down so well last year, he'd have the ability to move it right along.....wrong again apparently

1 minute ago, MilleniumFalcon said:

He's gonna have at least 2 seasons in San Francisco. I'm willing to give Sark a season, remember how everyone wanted Shanny fired in 2015 and said he was ruining Matt Ryan? 

There were flashes with Shanny though. I have seen maybe one game from Sark where I felt okay. 

14 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

His team is 0-6. I know he blew the Super Bowl, but he is better than Sark. The Shanahan offense was much better than this. With Sark at the helm, the Falcons will not score 30 points more than two more times this year. I could call better plays than Sark.

Shanny wouldn't be able to help here either. Coaching can't fix a bad players on the Oline. A draft or free agency can.