Walking Dead premiere or Falcons @ Patriots

I honestly think we'll beat the patriots, the bills and dolphins defenses are much better. We've played down to the competition the last two weeks. I think we'll have a big lead, and the refs will want a repeat of the super bowl. Patriots comeback falls short this time.

13 minutes ago, Miller2Rison said:

I mean do i really want to miss TWD for this garbage team to have Brady put on his best Negan impression against the Falcons? Normally i would just record TWD and watch the game but idk if we stand a chance against the Patriots

Well the game is live. TWD is not. You can always watch TWD later from some S tream site or t orrent.

1 minute ago, Knight of God said:

I'm thinking about cancelling Sunday ticket, just catch the low lights from here on and have my son to teach me about Fallout 4. Find a new hobby. I've been less than thrilled since the draft.

I am with you KOG. My wife and I were just talking about it a few minutes ago. 

11 minutes ago, WornOutFalconFan said:

I dont see us making tbe SB this year

For me its not about the SB. Its about looking like you want to win. This team doesn't look like they give a crap.

10 minutes ago, FalconinPA said:

Yeah, you're just one state over. Its expensive and a pain in the butt. The game isn't local for me anymore, so I am actually paying to watch. ON TOP of my cable.

18 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

I'm thinking about cancelling Sunday ticket, just catch the low lights from here on and have my son to teach me about Fallout 4. Find a new hobby. I've been less than thrilled since the draft.

15 minutes ago, FalconinPA said:

I definitely won't be watching any sports up to the Patriots' game this week. 

1 minute ago, fuego said:

I definitely won't be watching any sports up to the Patriots' game this week. 

Its starting to get frustrating. I mention something I see, "Well in all fairness." I mention something else, "Well in all fairness" then they do the crap the following week. When is it an issue we don't actually run the ball enough? When is it actually an issue we have too many of the same everything and no changes of pace at anything? When is it an issue the best DB is an UDFA second year NB?

2 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

Its starting to get frustrating. I mention something I see, "Well in all fairness." I mention something else, "Well in all fairness" then they do the crap the following week. When is it an issue we don't actually run the ball enough? When is it actually an issue we have too many of the same everything and no changes of pace at anything? When is it an issue the best DB is an UDFA second year NB?

They dont seem explosive at all....its like watching paint dry....i can almost predict the plays they are running by looking at the formation...and i haven't played in 20 yrs...so what are the opposing defenders saying...

6 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

Well in all fairness, this team sucks. 

1 minute ago, RING OF HONOR said:

They dont seem explosive at all....its like watching paint dry....i can almost predict the plays they are running by looking at the formation...and i haven't played in 20 yrs...so what are the opposing defenders saying...

The lethargy as you put it. They are playing as though they couldn't care less. Why should I?

Pats game is a good wake up spot for the team. A win could be therapeutic. If they come out there looking like they dont care again I might be with you. The Hawks are gonna lose 50+ games this year but at least they'll look like they care while they play lol.

5 minutes ago, Mid-Nite-Toker said:

Gonna embrace the suck of the last 2 games.

I won't miss Falcons @ Pats for anything.

I cant watch it....i want too....but losing 2 in a row...and going to Foxboro...with all the Superbowl talk...combined with losing to the sorry a$$ Dolphins the same way we lost the Superbowl????

H€LL NO...

I'll check the boards for updates but i cant watch