When are we going to learn...

Total collapse by the entire team today. Defense allowed a HORRIBLE offense to drag them around the field the second half. 

The offense has now looked meh in 4 of 5 games. 

Even the punting game - usually the best unit - was crappy today. 

and this was after a bye...yikes.

Miami is not good. Buffalo is not good. Chicago is not good. The tough games on the schedule are still to be played.

Lot of soul searching necessary for the ATL locker room. If they don't turn things around quickly, they are gonna get embarrassed by the legit opponents coming up.

28 minutes ago, Kaptain Krazy said:

Total collapse by the entire team today. Defense allowed a HORRIBLE offense to drag them around the field the second half. 

The offense has now looked meh in 4 of 5 games. 

Even the punting game - usually the best unit - was crappy today. 

and this was after a bye...yikes.

Miami is not good. Buffalo is not good. Chicago is not good. The tough games on the schedule are still to be played.

Lot of soul searching necessary for the ATL locker room. If they don't turn things around quickly, they are gonna get embarrassed by the legit opponents coming up.

I think they wont get embarrassed but they are not going to win another game. close losses the rest of the year which is much worse.  My god JJ does not have a TD after 5 games. OC is ****e,  Literally must be Drunk, stupid penalties and dumber play calling.

11 minutes ago, Expert Poster said:

I don't agree that we lost because we didn't run, though. You can't play scared and settle for a potential game-tying field goal when you have 40+ seconds to work with and you're already inside the 30. The passing game looked good that final drive...until the pick. 

Sark and MR's decision making are horrible. I don't trust hooper in that spot, you gotta go freeman, coleman or JJ, plus Sanu if healthy.  NOT hooper.  plus turnovers falcons have         what 10 12 TO's??  SMH

28 minutes ago, Expert Poster said:

I don't agree that we lost because we didn't run, though. You can't play scared and settle for a potential game-tying field goal when you have 40+ seconds to work with and you're already inside the 30. The passing game looked good that final drive...until the pick. 

They didn't lose because they didn't run, but all options should've been open. They had two timeouts and were inside the 30 yd line, so the pressure was on the Dolphins not the Falcons. Ryan didn't help the cause by throwing into double coverage.

Edited by #1ATLFALCONSFAN