This team is absolute garbage

And blowing leads didnt start during the Super Bowl, this started back in 2012. Matt Ryan has more interceptions than touchdowns this year. I mean a 17-0 lead at half time against a team we are supposed to be and honestly we are lucky to be 3-2. We should honestly be 1-4. Packers is the only team we have beaten. Idk wtf is going on if its Super Bowl hangover or what but we will NOT beat the Patriots next week. The Saints kicked the doors off the Lions. And its not our defense's fault, our offense is garbage. We got division games coming up soon too which we wont stand a chance in. I blame a lot of this on the whole taking a knee political crap and the new stadium thing. Maybe next year we wont have all the distractions and we will play football and i do think its time to brinf a QB in if nothing else to put pressure on Ryan. His window is closing and hes not getting any younger.

Not sure how the stadium could be the reason we're losing. It's the same stadium first half and second half, and it's not like the teams coming in here have played in the stadium before. It's our team that looks terrible in the second half -- offense and defense. We just let the worst offense in the NFL score 20 second half points. 

1 minute ago, Expert Poster said:

Not sure how the stadium could be the reason we're losing. It's the same stadium first half and second half, and it's not like the teams coming in here have played in the stadium before. It's our team that looks terrible in the second half -- offense and defense. We just let the worst offense in the NFL score 20 second half points. 

This defense practices against its own offense. So, The Dolphins and Bill's offenses are better.

2 minutes ago, Kaptain Krazy said:

Um, maybe the Falcons players should have been taking a knee...ATL is one of the few teams with no players who've done it and - as you note - has looked like crap.

They did have players take a knee. Of course no one wanted to take a knee when in FG range to ice the Super Bowl, they stood for that ****

4 minutes ago, ATLFalcons11 said:

Wait this fool said he blames it on the whole taking a knee thing. Wow. Yes the Falcons aren't playing well but I'm sorry your whole world was disrupted. 

Not JUST taking a knee, and i dont give a **** who takes a knee and who dont im saying maybe worry less about politics and more about football and u wont lose every week.

Just now, MilleniumFalcon said:

I think this new half-empty stadium is having some type of psychological effect on the team. The team lacks passion, hunger, and urgency you seen in the past. I think the apathy from fans, lack of fans might be rubbing off on the team as well.

Yea that doesnt help either

A few things drive me absolutely insane about this team.

Missed tackles. How many ******* times do we miss tackles during a game?At least 5? Quinn is full of ****.

Freeman absolutely balling. What do we do? Decide to start using Coleman.

We are so undisciplined.

Fast and physical my ***

Our Super Bowl window has firmly shut. We'll NEVER get a better chance than last year.

15 minutes ago, Miller2Rison said:

Not JUST taking a knee, and i dont give a **** who takes a knee and who dont im saying maybe worry less about politics and more about football and u wont lose every week.

I never said you said "just." Man the knee has absolutely zero to do with the sloppy football. Let's follow your own instructions and "worry less about politics" on this one. That was just bad. 

Edited by ATLFalcons11

15 minutes ago, Yngwie Malmsteen said:

A few things drive me absolutely insane about this team.

Missed tackles. How many ******* times do we miss tackles during a game?At least 5? Quinn is full of ****.

Freeman absolutely balling. What do we do? Decide to start using Coleman.

We are so undisciplined.

Fast and physical my ***

Our Super Bowl window has firmly shut. We'll NEVER get a better chance than last year.

Joe Vellano being whipped so badly that he was being blown off the ball and pushed into other teammates.

WAY too many players getting snaps they have no business getting.