The SB Hangover is now officially underway

1 minute ago, MilleniumFalcon said:

Up 17-0 against the worst NFL offense and lose the game. INEXCUSABLE. It's like I can't trust this team ever again to hold a lead.

You can't. We gave up the biggest lead ever in a conference championship (I believe?). I KNOW we gave up the biggest lead ever in a Super Bowl, in fact by 2 more touchdowns than the previous worst.

You can't ever trust us to hold a lead.

I need to cool down first, but I am VERY seriously considering selling my ticket to the Pats game next week. I spent a ton of money on it and I'm just not sure it's worth it.

I'll still watch, I never just give up on my team. 

But I don't know if I can justify such an expensive ticket after the last two games I've watched.

Because this team is soft and scared. Of course it didn't help that Dan Quinn hired Steve Sarkisian to take charge of the offense. 

I'm calling it right now, Dan's Quinn's "fast/physical" and "brotherhood" garbage has already worn off with players. If he doesn't get things corrected quick, we won't even make the playoffs.

Quinn has been part of the 2015 second half collapse, the SB collapse, and now a 20 point collapse to a hapless Jay Cutler lead Dolphins team COMING OFF OF A BYE WEEK. Quinn is in trouble

Much humor above. What was our record after 6 games last season? This team can dominate like the first half all the time. That game is in them. Quinn just needs to tap the breaks just a touch on: "All gas, no brakes." Right now it is leading to undisciplined play. That is what happens when you are all about speed and aggression. You are going to have some "wow" moments. He doesn't want them thinking...he wants them playing fast. Mission accomplished.

What is funny is the mood will be just as optimistic 15 minutes after next week's game as it is pessimistic now. 

2 minutes ago, Lord Sarcomere said:

Because this team is soft and scared. Of course it didn't help that Dan Quinn hired Steve Sarkisian to take charge of the offense. 

I'm calling it right now, Dan's Quinn's "fast/physical" and "brotherhood" garbage has already worn off with players. If he doesn't get things corrected quick, we won't even make the playoffs.

Quinn has been part of the 2015 second half collapse, the SB collapse, and now a 20 point collapse to a hapless Jay Cutler lead Dolphins team COMING OFF OF A BYE WEEK. Quinn is in trouble

I didnt think of that, you might be right

If you take the setting of the Superbowl out, this was worse than what the Patriots did to us.

I can see a team losing a 25-point lead to Tom Brady and the Patriots.

But blowing a 20-point lead to Cutler and one of the worse offenses in the NFL who PLAYED WITH 2 OF THEIR STARTING OLs OUT IN THE 2ND HALF is just unbelievable and maddening.

3 minutes ago, falcndave said:

Much humor above. What was our record after 6 games last season? This team can dominate like the first half all the time. That game is in them. Quinn just needs to tap the breaks just a touch on: "All gas, no brakes." Right now it is leading to undisciplined play. That is what happens when you are all about speed and aggression. You are going to have some "wow" moments. He doesn't want them thinking...he wants them playing fast. Mission accomplished.

What is funny is the mood will be just as optimistic 15 minutes after next week's game as it is pessimistic now. 

Interesting. Because that's exactly what people said would happen this week after we beat the Dolphins.

Face it man. This team is in trouble.

Lost AT HOME 2 weeks in a row.

CHOKED AWAY a 17 point lead.

Lost AT HOME coming off of a BYE WEEK

2 minutes ago, BCEagleATLFalcon said:

You can't. We gave up the biggest lead ever in a conference championship (I believe?). I KNOW we gave up the biggest lead ever in a Super Bowl, in fact by 2 more touchdowns than the previous worst.

I need to cool down first, but I am VERY seriously considering selling my ticket to the Pats game next week. I spent a ton of money on it and I'm just not sure it's worth it.

But I don't know if I can justify such an expensive ticket after the last two games I've watched.

Well ain't this about to be a ****show. Just blew a 17 point halftime lead to the friggin Jay Cutler Dolphins with the Pats next up.

Sigh, only the Falcons could make me hate football right now. Way to get the haters going just in time for the rematch.

1 minute ago, middlegatv said:

If you take the setting of the Superbowl out, this was worse than what the Patriots did to us.

I can see a team losing a 25-point lead to Tom Brady and the Patriots.

But blowing a 20-point lead to Cutler and one of the worse offenses in the NFL who PLAYED WITH 2 OF THEIR STARTING OLs OUT IN THE 2ND HALF is just unbelievable and maddening.

In your own building, coming off a bye.

2KSoh39.jpg

1 minute ago, Lord Sarcomere said:

Interesting. Because that's exactly what people said would happen this week after we beat the Dolphins.

Face it man. This team is in trouble.

Lost AT HOME 2 weeks in a row.

CHOKED AWAY a 17 point lead.

Lost AT HOME coming off of a BYE WEEK

Most points scored by the Dolphins all season.

Only Dolphins interception all season.

Only time in his career Cutler has overcome a 17-point 2nd half deficit.

What am I missing? 

I'm sure there's more ...

9 minutes ago, BCEagleATLFalcon said:

Don't do it to yourself, sell it ASAP.

1 minute ago, BCEagleATLFalcon said:

Most points scored by the Dolphins all season.

Only Dolphins interception all season.

Only time in his career Cutler has overcome a 17-piont deficit.

What am I missing? 

I'm sure there's more ...

Man...I just can't anymore.