Sark is calling one of the worst second half of offensive football I’ve ever seen!

TheRidder

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This game is on Ryan(knew an pick was coming), Grady Jarrett and their inability to stop the run.  The lowly dolphins came in to the falcons stadium after a falcons by with the falcons up 17-0 at halftime.  What happens when we play a really good team.  Falcons are very, very lucky they aren’t 1-4.  Really disappointing.

I think in time Sark will figure it out...but as of now he is a bit overwhelmed.  He can call a good series or two, but he has yet to demonstrate he can construct a gameplan for 4 quarters.  This team has not played more than 2 good quarters of football in any game.  As I stated in another thread: Shannahan did more for this offense than people are willing to admit. He would scheme TE's and RB's wide open.  In 2017, nearly all our completions are well covered.  Julio is not a part of the offense.  In our trips formations we have multiple receivers within 5 yards of each other clogging things up.  

Clearly we are not as good on offense without Shannahan.  But we are not as bad as we currently look either....Sark needs to step his game up.  

Dolphins d is legit; so is the Bills.  We should have won both games.  Our d is not legit.  Can’t remember when it was right now honestly.  No pressure on Cutler.  Can’t stop Ajayi.  It’s gonna be a clown show watching us try to stop Brees, Mewtom, Brady.  Whoever.

Just now, Mescalito said:

Dolphins d is legit; so is the Bills.  We should have won both games.  Our d is not legit.  Can’t remember when it was right now honestly.  No pressure on Cutler.  Can’t stop Ajayi.  It’s gonna be a clown show watching us try to stop Brees, Mewtom, Brady.  Whoever.

Our D is still an unknown to me.  A lot of mistakes kept drives alive but the O kept them out there.  When you have a run and hit defense, you cannot have them out there as they will run down.  We need the offense to either run up the score or stay on the field.  We are not built to brawl for 4 quarters.

7 minutes ago, Jesus said:

The dolphins bills bears. These teams aren't 'legit.' The falcons get leads then struggle to hold them. 

Also Gabriel sucks. He gets lost running patterns and is too small.

I'm tired of all Quinn's quirky slogans. Make a point from this game and fire the drunk.

Dolphins, Bills, Bears, Lions...these games should not be close with inferior teams. Our MVP has been turned into a game manager.

Let his *** go.

Football shouldn’t affect me like this but it has always been a nice distraction for me with what’s going on in our messed up world.  These losses are so depressing to me.  I know it’s just a game but when they’re in our grasp and we just give the schit away is sucks.  I’m still tripping over the Super Bowl.  That might have been our only shot.  This sucks.  I’m sure I will calm down by tomorrow but this is hard.  Whatever.  At least we’re 3-2 even though we really shouldn’t be.

7 minutes ago, Jesus said:

The dolphins bills bears. These teams aren't 'legit.' The falcons get leads then struggle to hold them. 

Also Gabriel sucks. He gets lost running patterns and is too small.

I don’t mean the teams are legit.  They suck and should’ve been easy victories.  I’m just saying their defenses are.  Or maybe our offense just blows.  Who knows.

1 minute ago, KRUNKuno said:

Trying to figure out how freeman only has 9 carries.  

Trying to figure out how we throw the ball downfield once, score, and don’t do it again.

There’s no consistency 

Sarkisian bro. Hated the hiring when it was announced, hate it even more since preseason began. He's in way over his head, and Quinn was somehow stupid enough to hire a former alcoholic

5 minutes ago, putnam6 said:

Offensive play calling has no rhythm, they aren't getting the ball to their playmakers in space. turnovers will kill you every time. They play like they think they are better than they are. Undisciplined on defense big time. 

Undisciplined for sure!