Why is this team so undisciplined?

37 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Anyone have any idea on why this team in sooooooo undisciplined? Too many stupid decisions/penalties on defense to even talk about individually anymore. What is the deal? 

Quinn's motto was: "All gas, no brakes." That is what you get. When it goes right, it goes big. When it goes wrong....wow. The play that turned the game around was clearly the late hit on Cutler in my opinion. If we get them off the field there up 17...game over. Once we helped them 3 or 4 times on that one drive, I knew it would come down to the end. I didn't catch Takk's penalty, have no idea what happened there. It was crowded where I was at. 

I don't understand. Bosher's short punts, Josh Harris terrible long snapping. Alford PI on a 3rd & long, Jarrett knocks Culter to take away an INT. This is what you expect from the DOLPHINS who just had their O-Line coach get caught taking lines of COKE instead of the FALCONS. THEY were coming off a TOUGH LOSS against the Bills with a BYE WEEK and still were undisciplined, INEXCUSABLE.

Yea, Quinn can take a page out of some coaches books and tighten up on the silly penalties. The Falcons were not a team known for penalties. In fact, in the not so distant past, we were one of the most disciplined teams in the league. These roughing the passer and holding penalties are drive killers. These 10 to 15 yard penalties are unsat, especially with the inefficiency of the offense in the second half of games. We need every yard.

24 minutes ago, falcndave said:

Quinn's motto was: "All gas, no brakes." That is what you get. When it goes right, it goes big. When it goes wrong....wow. The play that turned the game around was clearly the late hit on Cutler in my opinion. If we get them off the field there up 17...game over. Once we helped them 3 or 4 times on that one drive, I knew it would come down to the end. I didn't catch Takk's penalty, have no idea what happened there. It was crowded where I was at. 

Takks penalty was bs. The dolphins had be shoving all day to that point and we did once and got called. Jarrett hopefully gets an earful Monday when the film is watched. That pretty much lost us the game.

39 minutes ago, falcndave said:

That was the most obvious, but their were so many others. Their was another penalty on the Cutler hit that would have negated the int. The team this season can be summed up with undisciplined. Turnovers, penalties, missed tackles. Riley needs to sit for awhile as he is just a liability. Campbell may need to go back to WLB. It's just speculation but the only players that I see playing with emotion and discipline are Freeman , Coleman Sanu and Julio/ and Deon Jones on defense. Something isn't working like it was last year.