Sark in the booth!!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

Could it possibly be distractions up in the booth?

Is his view actually not as good upstairs as on the field?

Is Quinn too certain (stubborn) he was right to let Sark come back to the field?

Where does Ryan actually prefer him to be?

Did Shanahan actually have mind-control gadgets he could only run upstairs?

Could we hide Sark in a closet, put a dummy upstairs and let Ryan just always run no-huddle?

Edited by jlrfalcon

28 minutes ago, jlrfalcon said:

Could it possibly be distractions up in the booth?

Is his view actually not as good upstairs as on the field?

Is Quinn too certain (stubborn) he was right to let Sark come back to the field?

Where does Ryan actually prefer him to be?

Did Shanahan actually have mind-control gadgets he could only run upstairs?

Could we hide Sark in a closet, put a dummy upstairs and let Ryan just always run no-huddle?

Stubbornness and competing egos are killing this team.

I think the FO had to put Shanny up in the booth he was so brash and egotistical he was irritating Matt and players. It ended up being magic for Shanny, Matt and our offense. Sark did say he likes to be on the field poor man is being twisted so many ways Maybe we need to let him be himself instead of trying to make him SHANNY.

40 minutes ago, Gold4425 said:

I think the FO had to put Shanny up in the booth he was so brash and egotistical he was irritating Matt and players. It ended up being magic for Shanny, Matt and our offense. Sark did say he likes to be on the field poor man is being twisted so many ways Maybe we need to let him be himself instead of trying to make him SHANNY.

The problem is he is being too like himself. With all his glory of mediocrity and his terrible play calling wrapped up in a nifty exuberant embrace the suck emblem.

Shanahan took a full season and a half before the Falcons really started becoming a powerhouse on offense.  I admit, I wanted him fired near the end of 2015 and thank god I usually don't get what I want. 

So I'm willing to flush this season and give Sarkisian another off season to get it together.  Hopefully the offense can get on the same page and get back to being, if not the powerhouse of 2016, at least one that can get you 24-28 ppg. 

47 minutes ago, octoslash said:

Shanahan took a full season and a half before the Falcons really started becoming a powerhouse on offense.  I admit, I wanted him fired near the end of 2015 and thank god I usually don't get what I want. 

So I'm willing to flush this season and give Sarkisian another off season to get it together.  Hopefully the offense can get on the same page and get back to being, if not the powerhouse of 2016, at least one that can get you 24-28 ppg. 

This is my hope too. Hopefully it's just that it takes a lot to get these finesse heavy West Coast offenses tuned up properly and maybe we'll hit our stride next season.

****, I hope that's the case for the D as well.