So......we need more day to day mods in place.

Taft and all that.....but I ran the place by myself for a year so I have a little deeper understanding of what's happening here. Y'all are ******* crazy.

There's just no way this forum can be moderated properly by four people. Only a few of those guys are active on a regular basis. They have day to day lives that need to be led and we should come in pretty low on their priority list. That's why there should be a few more in my opinion.

When I stepped down because I wasn't willing to deal with y'all and y'alls crazy *** drama I made @Atlfanstckndenver and @DoYouSeeWhatHappensLarry mods. I personally nominate @PK Manley as he was on the list. I think he's fair, objective, has a great sense of humor(y'all have no idea how important that is) and he's an active poster who understands the context of what's happening around here.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been trying to tell you guys for years how the mods secretly run this place like a TATF illuminati,  making alts dissapear, changing your post counts and secretly deciding the exact moment to crash the servers (it's always after you've written a very very long post :ninja:

I hear they even have access to the REAL injury report

Why are mods needed? Seriously, I doubt anyone on this board or in person could cause me to want to physically attack them, just over words and a POV ...wer’re not in a live face to face venue whereas some might want to sucker punch you and things posted here are just words between a minimal amount of people....well anyway, I guess pre-k kids do need someone to tell them to bugger off on occasion...

how much do mods get paid? Any benefits? ;)

How about removing the title from the ones that aren’t active on a regular basis and adding maybe 2 more that are more active. No sense in allowing people that barely come around to keep the title just because of who they are and how liked they are. 

Tatf and anything but football can get stupid as **** at times and unfortunately need a little action taken. 

9 hours ago, Knight of God said:

@PK Manley would be a great choice. He has been 100% fair and looks at things from every angle. Also, he is here quite a bit. I have seen him "moderate" freelance as it is, makes perfect sense to make him a mod. I thought he was working as a mini-mod anyways. Excellent choice IMO.

KOG I don't know what your schedule looks like but you definitely should be one.

1 hour ago, roguebeaver said:

Why are mods needed? Seriously, I doubt anyone on this board or in person could cause me to want to physically attack them, just over words and a POV ...wer’re not in a live face to face venue whereas some might want to sucker punch you and things posted here are just words between a minimal amount of people....well anyway, I guess pre-k kids do need someone to tell them to bugger off on occasion...

how much do mods get paid? Any benefits? ;)

I have no idea if any benefits are included. 

BUT i do see the need for mods on occasion.  Personal attacks do not bother me but it might discourage some for contributing knowing they're going to get flamed by a mean-spirited bunch of internet bullies.