Whose the Most Dangerous Team in the NFC?

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-players-only/0ap3000000860854/Who-s-the-scariest-team-in-the-NFC-right-now

Its actually kind of enjoyable to watch these guys argue.  But LOL check out Deangelo Williams Face when Heath Evans Says "I Promise you this, the Atlanta Falcons Run game is not as good as it was last year" @ 2:20 

Personally I think it has to be the Falcons.  our Offense looked like dog doo doo for the first quarter and we are still a Top 5 Offense.  Defense is much improved.  

anybody that's STILL bringing up 28-3 is a small minded idiot. then on top of that the most dangerous team according to him is a team we've beat THREE times in a row, and it wasn't even close the last 2 times. and leave it up to heath to continue with that diarrhea of the mouth "I told you they were gonna miss Shanahan" no stupid we were missing Schraeder, Julio and Sanu.

We really should be 4-0.  All the turnovers in the Buffalo game and we still were in a position to beat them without Julio, Sanu, Beasley, Shraeder, probably some other people I'm forgetting.  We are definitely a dangerous team and if we get healthy and start to clean up the turnovers and missed tackles and stuff, watch out!

I agree that the Falcons have not played their best game yet. But its coming. After watching Matt Ryan mic'd up during the Bills game. He was under duress the entire game but was still able to make some plays. I will still disagree with them for not running on 3rd and 1 and 4th and 1 when you have been knocking off 7 yards per run. They need to trust they can get that one yard. Even with all the running success they still dont trust the running game.

Edited by FalconFan1st
6 hours ago, raysnill1 said:

anybody that's STILL bringing up 28-3 is a small minded idiot. then on top of that the most dangerous team according to him is a team we've beat THREE times in a row, and it wasn't even close the last 2 times. and leave it up to heath to continue with that diarrhea of the mouth "I told you they were gonna miss Shanahan" no stupid we were missing Schraeder, Julio and Sanu.

Heath Evans is a hater and always will be. Disgusting Saint at heart, lol.

I ain't worried about any team in the NFC. The Redskins are competitive and could make some noise in the playoffs, but I do not think they are at the point of knocking off top contenders. The Eagles are drastically improved and could pose some problems. Their defense could give our offense fits. GB and DAL can be had. I still respect SEAs game.

All in all, I'd say the Falcons are the most dangerous team in the NFC.