Jump to content

Falcons waive 5th-round pick, Brian Hill


Recommended Posts

26 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Troffed. Wonder if Gazoo and Draftnut still think this was a great draft. It's starting out with a thud. Especially with Duke missing tackles like a girl scout cookie salesperson.

This past draft did have the feel of the old TD drafts. Trading the 2nd rounder to move up messed the rest of draft up IMO. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

47 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Troffed. Wonder if Gazoo and Draftnut still think this was a great draft. It's starting out with a thud. Especially with Duke missing tackles like a girl scout cookie salesperson.

Still think it will turn out to be a good draft. 

Riley has to take his lumps and catch up to the speed of the game.

I think the tight end draft pick is the most suspect IMHO.

Let it play out.

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Vandy said:

This past draft did have the feel of the old TD drafts. Trading the 2nd rounder to move up messed the rest of draft up IMO. 

If we  don't trade up , Takk is wearing Dallas blue and we probably end up with Malik McDowell who messed  himself up in  a four wheeler accident, that would have been a bad draft.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Flying Falcon said:

Noooooooo!!!!!!!!!! He was suppose to take Freeman's spot before the season. He was the "big back" we were looking for. He was our next superstar before the preseason started.

No need for him in our offense in my opinion. Tevin is much better and exactly what we continue to need. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

For whatever reason, some guys just don't take to the reads you have to make in the zone system.  I hope he makes it back to the practice squad.  I still think there's something there to work with.

This is an actual thought out reply.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jlrfalcon said:

Michel or Chubb?

Chubb-has he fully recovered from injury? 2nd most yards in UGA history-great for UGA but how much has he got left for the future? Is he more designed to be a power back (20+ carries/game)?

I’m taking Michel.  Better hands, faster and is destroying defenders this year.  Watch this video for further proof...

https://georgia.247sports.com/Bolt/Sony-Michel-lowers-a-big-hit-against-Missouri-on-Saturday-night-108970645

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

I’m taking Michel.  Better hands, faster and is destroying defenders this year.  Watch this video for further proof...

https://georgia.247sports.com/Bolt/Sony-Michel-lowers-a-big-hit-against-Missouri-on-Saturday-night-108970645

I jumped off my seat when I saw that, 17 didnt come back in the game and he wasn't the only one Sony punished, size, speed and power , that I don't  remember he had before this season.

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

I’m taking Michel.  Better hands, faster and is destroying defenders this year.  Watch this video for further proof...

https://georgia.247sports.com/Bolt/Sony-Michel-lowers-a-big-hit-against-Missouri-on-Saturday-night-108970645

I'd be all for Michel. He's the back I think people want Coleman to be. If Coleman had better feet, he'd be starting over Free. He's too linear of a runner and has no wiggle. Michel does. Plus actual power. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...