Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BIRDLAND 2.0

Officially Done with Football

253 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, BIRDLAND 2.0 said:

Back after a 3 month ban for going on a conservative rant. That’s fine I deserved it. However, the NFL has reached an impasse with its fan base. For those that care, see my profile. 

Birdland 2.0

It's pretty much over. The fanbase spoke and said "If you keep disrespecting the anthem then we are out". The owners took notice and that's why you have Jerry Jones and Roger Goodell saying that players will stand. The NFL is a business and they say money flying out the window and took notice. The majority of the NFL fanbase is not made up of liberals.

45 minutes ago, BIRDLAND 2.0 said:

Back after a 3 month ban for going on a conservative rant. That’s fine I deserved it. However, the NFL has reached an impasse with its fan base. For those that care, see my profile. 

Birdland 2.0

I've said "I'm done with football" more than once. Truth be told, all of us on here are football addicts. Anyways... You'll be back. 

Ryan2Julio11 and Tim Mazetti like this

2 hours ago, 2_legit_2_legit_2_quit said:

It's pretty much over. The fanbase spoke and said "If you keep disrespecting the anthem then we are out". The owners took notice and that's why you have Jerry Jones and Roger Goodell saying that players will stand. The NFL is a business and they say money flying out the window and took notice. The majority of the NFL fanbase is not made up of communist racists.

Stand and respect our flag and anthem.