Not TATF, But: Carolina Fan Keepin' It Classy

Falcon Ben

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First off its not a sucker punch if we are facing each other... boxing rule and life rule number 1: Keep your hands up and protect yourself at all times! Second, this was philly... same folks that banged on Santa and do this to others that visit constantly so they cant say a word.... All that said, this is why I dont do live games thugs dont know how to act. This is really stupid to get that mad and worked up over a game bruh!!! 

14 minutes ago, HULK said:

First off its not a sucker punch if we are facing each other... boxing rule and life rule number 1: Keep your hands up and protect yourself at all times! Second, this was philly... same folks that banged on Santa and do this to others that visit constantly so they cant say a word.... All that said, this is why I dont do live games thugs dont know how to act. This is really stupid to get that mad and worked up over a game bruh!!! 

Its most likely because he was sitting down.

2 minutes ago, roguebeaver said:

If the idiot gets caught and the older dude is a SR, then guess what, the puncher #1 gets charged with a felony!! That is huge and deserving!

It's called aggravated assault and it's a felony regardless.  I hope that Panther fan lump of sh!t gets to sit in prison for a couple years for that. 

25 minutes ago, HULK said:

WRONG.  Who gives a f* if he's 'facing each other'? 

If beating the holy crap out of  a person who's sitting down and not in any way threatening you is not a 'sucker punch', what is?

16 minutes ago, HULK said:

Sucker punch or not, It looked like some low down **** to me, and it doesn't matter about either team's fan history. The Old Guy is just sitting there, While Tough Guy is standing up. Old Guy is not stepping up or getting in Tough Guy's face. Tough Guy just starts smashing defenseless Old Guy in the face. Tough Guy is a ******* piece of ****, who acted without thinking of the consequences. I hope Tough Guy got arrested, and Old Guy pressed charges and sues for damages. I hope Tough Guy has to pay for his dumbass actions for years to come.

Just now, 4dabirds said:

Sucker punch or not, It looked like some low down **** to me, and it doesn't matter about either team's fan history. The Old Guy is just sitting there, While Tough Guy is standing up. Old Guy is not stepping up or getting in Tough Guy's face. Tough Guy just starts smashing defenseless Old Guy in the face. Tough Guy is a ******* piece of ****, who acted without thinking of the consequences. I hope Tough Guy got arrested, and Old Guy pressed charges and sues for damages. I hope Tough Guy has to pay for his dumbass actions for years to come.

BOOM

40 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

only Idiots fight over sports

Exactly

I wished there was footage of about 30 seconds earlier to see why the Panthers fan's wife/girlfriend was yelling at the old man. She seemed pretty pissed. Sounded like the old man said "you don't spit"" before the Panthers fan decked him.

Some fans seem to take the game way too seriously. That is one reason why I hate being around a crowd of people that I don't know for a long extended amount of time. People tend to act stupid.

28 minutes ago, HULK said:

Not that his team allegiances should matter, but...the fan that got punched is a STH and Carolina fan.

7 minutes ago, roguebeaver said:

Doubt its agg assault, he had no weapon and no intent other than to cause pain, no rape,, etc....perhaps battery, simple assault, misd.but, want the f'er caught

You don't need a weapon to be charged with agg assault, I have a relative currently convicted of it.  All he used was his hands.  

8 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

I wished there was footage of about 30 seconds earlier to see why the Panthers fan's wife/girlfriend was yelling at the old man. She seemed pretty pissed. Sounded like the old mad said "you don't spit"" before the Panthers fan decked him.

Think I read somewhere the old guys were complaining all game about the two of them standing up and blocking their view.  But you can tell something happened right before the punch that set the guy off.  who knows? 

I take my 10 year old to the games and sometimes its hard when people are cussing and acting foolish.  I'm no angel and understand especially if alcohol is involved...if it gets out of hand I'll gesture to my kid so they know a kid is around.  Usually that helps.      

41 minutes ago, HULK said:

No it was a sucker punch. That was tge definition of it. He was talking to the woman and wasn't even paying attention to the guy

16 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Exactly

I wished there was footage of about 30 seconds earlier to see why the Panthers fan's wife/girlfriend was yelling at the old man. She seemed pretty pissed. Sounded like the old mad said "you don't spit"" before the Panthers fan decked him.

Some fans seem to take the game way too seriously. That is one reason why I hate being around a crowd of people that I don't know for a long extended amount of time. People tend to act stupid.

I’ve only been apart of 2 live interactions with stupid *** fans. Panthers fans and browns fans. And of course you had stupid *** falcons fans taking the bait. Just shut up and let me enjoy the game