He’s Baaaaaackkkk!

NeonDeion

"I'm not worried about it. I could care less about a touchdown. We're 3-1 right now. Right now, it's 0-0 for this quarter (of the season) for us. Whatever defenses give us, we're going to take. If that's me going out there and not scoring and we're still winning games, that's fine with me.''

It's so awesome having an elite wide receiver who isn't a diva

18 minutes ago, caponine said:

I hope so , gets banged up every year. Stay strong you man. But slow it down just little. You want to be able to walk at 50 my man. Keep up the good work

Men that size running at that speed very often have injuries. CJ had problems. A lot of basketball players have problems. 

18 minutes ago, Expert Poster said:

"I'm not worried about it. I could care less about a touchdown. We're 3-1 right now. Right now, it's 0-0 for this quarter (of the season) for us. Whatever defenses give us, we're going to take. If that's me going out there and not scoring and we're still winning games, that's fine with me.''

Truly one of a kind. So glad we don’t have OBJ or Brown or Owens or Moss. Julio might be the most humble hall of famer that ever played. 

1 minute ago, NeonDeion said:

Men that size running at that speed very often have injuries. CJ had problems. A lot of basketball players have problems. 

Which is true , youre right . But it just seems like he takes a constant beatibg everyday. Hes had so many injuries i hope it doesnt affect him after football. Like having to be confined to a wheelchair or something like that.

Just now, caponine said:

Which is true , youre right . But it just seems like he takes a constant beatibg everyday. Hes had so many injuries i hope it doesnt affect him after football. Like having to be confined to a wheelchair or something like that.

Nah. His injuries linger but are pretty minor. His major issue is his foot. People give him crap for injuries but he plays through them a lot. I think he’s actually a lot less injury prone than CJ was. 

6 minutes ago, caponine said:

When he gets in his late 30's/early 40's that arthritis from those injuries are gonna start setting in.

36 minutes ago, Expert Poster said:

Gwop!!!!

20 minutes ago, NeonDeion said:

Exactly! They're not out there playing tiddlywinks. JJ plays hard, and as a result, gets tackled hard by multiple players most everytime he touches the ball. It's asking a lot of a guy like Julio to not to be injured by the physical beating that he puts on himself and the beating he takes from taking on gang tackles like he does. 

1 hour ago, 4dabirds said:

Exactly! They're not out there playing tiddlywinks. JJ plays hard, and as a result, gets tackled hard by multiple players most everytime he touches the ball. It's asking a lot of a guy like Julio to not to be injured by the physical beating that he puts on himself and the beating he takes from taking on gang tackles like he does. 

add in that he'll apply the punishment as well, dude will flat run over someone if he has to, just go watch that long TD run in the GB playoff game again  ;)

5 hours ago, caponine said:

I hope so , gets banged up every year. Stay strong you man. But slow it down just little. You want to be able to walk at 50 my man. Keep up the good work

Agreed. I've been saying for a few years now that the way Julio plays, his career could be wrapped up by 31. He plays so hard and so physical that eventually it's going to take a toll on his body.

5 hours ago, NeonDeion said:

3 hours ago, RubberDucky said:

I dont get too upset w/ his injuries. A guy of his size shouldnt be physically able to move the way he does. It defies all laws of nature and physics. It's bound to manifest in some way.

Beasley didn't get hurt from running. He got folded up awkwardly on the ground. 

38 minutes ago, kelvin31063 said:

Outside of his antics... OBJ is really a beast

Julio is better or equal in basically every way. And don't undervalue the "antics." Those are a big deal. Julio is the ultimate teammate and brings no drama to table at all. Beckham to me is the most overrated receiver in the NFL. Top 5:

1. Julio

2. Brown

3. Green

4. Hopkins

5. Evans

Beckham may have more skill that some of the guys listed above, but I would take all of them in a heartbeat before Beckham