TNF: Eagles @ Panthers

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Beat me to it. Just coming here to create the thread. 

We were getting some props tonight from Steve Smith and Marshall Faulk when asked if the Panthers were best in the division and if they were the favorite. Faulk said he was gonna give us props and it was too early to tell for the Panthers. Smith basically said the same thing. 

2 minutes ago, fuego said:

Beat me to it. Just coming here to create the thread. 

We were getting some props tonight from Steve Smith and Marshall Faulk when asked if the Panthers were best in the division and if they were the favorite. Faulk said he was gonna give us props and it was too early to tell for the Panthers. Smith basically said the same thing. 

Its hard to tell, we will learn a lot about both the Panthers and Eagles tonight. I wont see the game because i have a date night but i will try to keep up with the score 

Not to overstate it, but this is the most significant non-Falcons game for us so far this season.  Due to our bye week, a Panthers win would put them 2 games ahead in the win column.  That would put some pressure on us to not only take care of business this weekend, but also next week in Foxboro.  A loss would allow us to regain the division lead this weekend with a win.

Let's go Eagles!

1 minute ago, papachaz said:

the panties are looking like they'll be tough to go down......:ninja::ninja:

but we've seen that before and still succeeded in making the goal. 

I personally think they're peaking too early and will come sliding back down soon

:D

Well the Falcons sure ain't peaking too early. lol.